S-Works Stumpjumper Carbon HT 29er

i want one in a bad way.

are they out?
    who's on one?
    what are your impressions?
    justify the price tag
    "if you can't be good, be good at it."

mtbr member
    I've got one, they ride and respond real nice, on smoother sections with small bumps i can't tell a difference between it and my epic. Here is what i posted in the 29er section:
    I did a race yesterday on the s-works version which is the same geometry just stiffer. I will say this bike if like a freggin goat, I found my self out of the saddle many of times on climbs because it would respond well too it. there was a 1.5 mile section of the race that was very rocky and i could tell it was a ht there, but for the rest of it, it just climbed! and would pick up speed so easly. I have the 39 X 26, that combined with the 11-36 mad me only use the 26t once and that was after allot of climbing. I am sure the expert is probably a little more comfortable on longer rides.
    S-Works all the bikes!
    Just another used cat for sale

The Other Dude
    Buy one, they are awesome, but if cant justify the price the Carbon Expert 29er is a great choice to fit the bill, and it will keep some $$ in your pocket to personalize it.
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net