The Other Dude

S-Works Demo Hotness!

Lets see some S-Works demo builds....heck any new demo builds! Can't wait for DH Season to start up!S-Works Demo Hotness!-p4pb9204631.jpgS-Works Demo Hotness!-p4pb9204632.jpgS-Works Demo Hotness!-p4pb9204633.jpgS-Works Demo Hotness!-p4pb9204636.jpg
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

mtbr member
    So sick! What's the weight?!

mtbr member
    DANG!!! Gwin is jealous and I'm mind blown. That Chunked stem is hot from down under...

The Other Dude
    Right now, its at 35.27lbs with pedals ready to rip. I have a few other goodies coming for that should put me into the 34lbs range, yet still be solid DH platform.

There have to be others out there, lets see them!
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Can't wait to see it flying over the road gap and airing it out on NB. Great looking bike fo' sho'.

The Other Dude
    I cant wait to get it out there either! I hope we see you out there at least once this year! If you can make it, I got a back up DH bike for you to shred on!