Religion = Non-thinking

Request to Specialized Webmaster

I really liked it when specs webpage navigated faster like for 2009 models. Can the webmaster make it better ?
    More informative post later

edit: i really don't see the prices on the Spec Webpage, here is a screenshot:
    Last edited by louisssss; 12-08-2009 at 10:52 PM.
    RH SL Pro

mtbr member
    while we are at it can you make it so the drop down menu only shows when i click the logo that thing always gets into the way when browsing

Religion = Non-thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyxcom
    while we are at it can you make it so the drop down menu only shows when i click the logo that thing always gets into the way when browsing
    i agree, is this some kind of problem with the coding? or is it supposed to be like that.

honestly, i dont like the current S website, i much prefer the old one: it was faster, simpler, easier to use, and better looking.
    RH SL Pro

mtbr member
    I think it was just a poor design decision.

The problem is that they put secondary navigation in the same pane, so if I click Components on the drop down menu, I will then want to choose between road and mtb components and as soon as I move the mouse over to choose, BAM, that stupid menu is in the way.

I then have to move the mouse away, wait for the menu to disappear, then I can choose mtb. It's one of the most annoying navs I have had to deal with. I am honestly surprised it made it into production without someone along the way telling them the design is flawed.

They just need to overhaul the navigation all together. Or just stick with the drop down menu, but make it persistent.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyxcom
    I think it was just a poor design decision.

The problem is that they put secondary navigation in the same pane, so if I click Components on the drop down menu, I will then want to choose between road and mtb components and as soon as I move the mouse over to choose, BAM, that stupid menu is in the way.

I then have to move the mouse away, wait for the menu to disappear, then I can choose mtb. It's one of the most annoying navs I have had to deal with. I am honestly surprised it made it into production without someone along the way telling them the design is flawed.

They just need to overhaul the navigation all together. Or just stick with the drop down menu, but make it persistent.
    I agree, that menu has been annoying the hell out of me. Makes no sense.

I haven't had any issue with seeing prices though, not sure what that compliant is all about.

Religion = Non-thinking
    Nvm
    RH SL Pro

Religion = Non-thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by picassomoon
    I agree, that menu has been annoying the hell out of me. Makes no sense.

I haven't had any issue with seeing prices though, not sure what that compliant is all about.
    can u show me in a screenshot of where u see the pictures for the models?
    RH SL Pro

mtbr member
    look in the upper right..

it says "Other Countries: English"

Not sure what country you are in, but if you click on where it says that you can change your region.

The prices are listed in the US site.

Religion = Non-thinking
    ^^ nice, thanks. i am in the US, something must've went wrong with the cookies and the browser.
    RH SL Pro

mtbr member
    no prob.
    09 Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon | 09 S-Works Enduro SL Carbon

mtbr member
    Thank You Webmaster for fixing the Menu!!!!
    09 Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon | 09 S-Works Enduro SL Carbon