mtbr member
    Mar 2011

replacement graphics/decals

hello
    as the title suggests i'm after sourcing some replacement grafics/decals for my hardrock.
    i would like to try stick to the original design/size but change there colours to yellow to go with some new accessories on my black bike/frame
    any ideas or help would be gratefully recieved thanks

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dave77
    hello
    as the title suggests i'm after sourcing some replacement grafics/decals for my hardrock.
    i would like to try stick to the original design/size but change there colours to yellow to go with some new accessories on my black bike/frame
    any ideas or help would be gratefully recieved thanks
    I wish you luck. I tried to get new stickers for my 09 Rockhopper so I could repaint it but I was told by Specialized that they will not sell stickers unless it was for one of their super duper expensive road bikes and only if I used their preferred paint shop. I guess that is the price to pay for overseas manufacturing... minimal product support.

PROEDGEBIKER.COM
    Quote Originally Posted by FireLikeIYA
    I wish you luck. I tried to get new stickers for my 09 Rockhopper so I could repaint it but I was told by Specialized that they will not sell stickers unless it was for one of their super duper expensive road bikes and only if I used their preferred paint shop. I guess that is the price to pay for overseas manufacturing... minimal product support.
    i believe is more to help cut down on scammers making fake specialized bikes.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ProEdgeBiker
    i believe is more to help cut down on scammers making fake specialized bikes.
    Yeah, I believe that is what Specialized claims. I personally believe that they would rather sell you a new bike than new stickers. They probably also want to disassociate them selves from spray can paint jobs. It's not like Specialized frames are highly sought after considering that they are the most common brand and it's not like scammers can't easily make stickers.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    www.bikesdecals.com makes replica decals for all kinds of bikes and they offer them in different colors as well. Have never bought anything from them though so I can't vouch for their quality. However, i'm planning on getting some Fox 40 RC2 decals from them for my Fox 40 when I repaint the lowers...

FIRENZE rulez !!
    i am picking up a Epic 29er Sworks

with a ugly graphic , stock red and white scheme for the italian market ....

i saw on the net the car or motorbike wrapping , google it to see amazing works

so ...any ideas of companies doing it on a mtb frame ?