Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    the #1 Stunna'
    Reputation: kawsakimx6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    488

    Rear shock size Pitch

    Where on the website will it tell me what size rear shock i need? I am thinking about throwing a DHX 5.0 on it if i can find one for a decent price.....


    thanks
    I has Bikes

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,247

  3. #3
    the #1 Stunna'
    Reputation: kawsakimx6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    488
    i clicked the link, where did you find the size?
    I has Bikes

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,247
    Quote Originally Posted by kawsakimx6
    i clicked the link, where did you find the size?
    technical specifications

  5. #5
    the #1 Stunna'
    Reputation: kawsakimx6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    488
    oh word up...I looked there for the pro (the one i have) and did not find it. they would be the same no?
    I has Bikes

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,247
    Quote Originally Posted by kawsakimx6
    oh word up...I looked there for the pro (the one i have) and did not find it. they would be the same no?
    should be.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by kawsakimx6
    Where on the website will it tell me what size rear shock i need? I am thinking about throwing a DHX 5.0 on it if i can find one for a decent price.....


    thanks

    Did u do it? Interested in doing it myself.

  8. #8
    the #1 Stunna'
    Reputation: kawsakimx6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    488
    yeah i did and it works great
    I has Bikes

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: G4VNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    356

    take a look

    Quote Originally Posted by kawsakimx6
    Where on the website will it tell me what size rear shock i need? I am thinking about throwing a DHX 5.0 on it if i can find one for a decent price.....

    thanks
    I posted a thread a while back and there is a pic of a dhx coil on this pitch.......take a look..who got a pitch? what upgrades?
    Hold on 2 your f***n fillings !!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •