mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Rear derailleur cable housing - SXT

I split the housing near the derailleur and I would like to replace it. What would you guys recommend for a durable but good shifting housing? Also what length do I need? Thanks.

While I'm at it; the rear rotor has a slight warp. What rotors do you guys like?

Ride Like the Wind
    I'm not really up on the cable situation as far as the different brands but I'm thinking of getting the Gore cable's,my cables have rubbed each other through on my stumpjumper so I need to replace mine as well.These Gore cables with the sealed ends make for low maintenance because they keep dust and mud out really well,and there really tough cables to boot.

http://www.singletracks.com/mtbrevie...bles/1658.html

As far as your rotors,what brand/model brakes do you have?I am currently using Avid juicy 7's and decided to give the Azteca rotor a try and I dont like it at all,totally feels out of place compared to the avid clean sweep rotors.I decided there not worth the savings and am spending the extra money to get the Avid rotors.

I know this reply dont cover all the options that are out there,but I hope it helps ya out dude.