mtbr member
    May 2004

PUSHED Stumpjumper Triad Shock?

As anyone had their rear Triad shock on a Stumpjumper 120 PUSHED? Can you say that it was actually worth the money to have the Triad done. Is there a noticeable ride difference?

Soft AND Tender
    Jun 2005

Worth it if your unhappy with stock

Had my Septune pushed due to "stuck down" failure. Better platform and high speed bump compliance. I wasn't unhappy with stock, just had it done because of failure, but I do notice an improvement in performance.

mtbr member
    May 2004

Lockout?

Do you loose the lockout feature on the Triad after PUSH Indudstries rebuild it?

Team Blindspot
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbk66
    Do you loose the lockout feature on the Triad after PUSH Indudstries rebuild it?
    Yes, but you won't need it anymore.
    Astigmatic Visionary

Insert witty comment here
    What do PUSH actually do to the shock? Why does it perform better that stock?

Team Blindspot
    Quote Originally Posted by Syconate
    Do A search for "Push" You will find a lot of info
    Astigmatic Visionary

mtbr member
    I had the shock on my SJ 100 tuned by PUSH, and I love it. I've only ridden twice with it, but so far, it's much better than it was stock. I had mine done because the shock was stuck down for the third time. You loose the ability to go from open to propedal to locked out, but I always left it in propedal anyway. The rear doesn't seem to buck me off the seat as much anymore.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syconate
    "The main improvements of the PUSH RP3 system are...
    1. More differentiation between the 3/7 Pro-Pedal modes. Firmer in the Full Pro-Pedal position & softer in the light
    2. Improved rebound - A new piston is fitted to increase flow during higher velocities allowing the shock to respond quicker in high-speed situations. The next aspect of the rebound tuning involves different shim configurations, and is based on spring rate/air pressure used and the specific rider weight and style. Of course, the final tuning is put in the hands of you, the rider, with the red Rebound Adjuster.
    3. As with all PUSH Factory Tuning Systems it has a smoother transition from the 'Platform' to the bump absorption mode giving a lighter, more speed-sensitive, less indexed feel. The platform is also varied to suit specific bike designs & rider weight/style."

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

PUSH does NOT "Factory Tune" the TRIAD.

The real question is, does a PUSH "Factory Rebuild" improve the TRIAD?

Quote Originally Posted by jeppe
    "The main improvements of the PUSH RP3 system are...
    1. More differentiation between the 3/7 Pro-Pedal modes. Firmer in the Full Pro-Pedal position & softer in the light
    2. Improved rebound - A new piston is fitted to increase flow during higher velocities allowing the shock to respond quicker in high-speed situations. The next aspect of the rebound tuning involves different shim configurations, and is based on spring rate/air pressure used and the specific rider weight and style. Of course, the final tuning is put in the hands of you, the rider, with the red Rebound Adjuster.
    3. As with all PUSH Factory Tuning Systems it has a smoother transition from the 'Platform' to the bump absorption mode giving a lighter, more speed-sensitive, less indexed feel. The platform is also varied to suit specific bike designs & rider weight/style."