Dual Squishy...

Previous model Enduro - Command Post cable routing

I have a 2007 Enduro and will be swapping the Command Post on my upcoming EpIc EVO onto it. Since the cable routing tabs didn't exist then and I'm thinking about the best way to route the cable. Post pics of your clean installation and cable routing.

Thanks!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    My enduro is under a major rebuild so no photos. Just order yourself the 2010/11 seat post clamp that has the hole for cable routing. Then use a couple of stick on plastic glides, remove the double sided tape and silicon them to the frame. No problems, simple and works great.

3xv
    mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I used 2 adhesive cable guides purchased at Home Depot $6 for a pack (can't remember quantity). I replaced the double sided adhesive that the guides came with. I used 3M all weather double sided adhesive.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053 This is the cable guide I purchased in black and in smaller quantity. Good luck.

mtbr member
    I routed mine the same way, pretty much. I just wrapped a strip of inner tube around the frame where I wanted to lash the cable and fixed it in place with cable ties.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Previous model Enduro - Command Post cable routing-p7040003s.jpg  

Dual Squishy...
    Anyone installed a guide on the seat tube or seat post?

Looking good on the pics!

GAME ON!
    if you're not running a front derailleur, why not go under the downtube with the other cables?