heres mine 2010 Enduro:
    this is what it was a month ago:

2010Enduro frame
    RS lyrik Forks
    Hope tech X2 brakes
    XTR shifter, XT shadow mech
    XTR cranks
    DMR v12 mag pedals
    Hope AM4 hubs laced on Mavic ex721 rims(12mm bolt thru rear/ 20mm front)

And now here it is, putting my old Saint cranks on, new saint rear mech, road cassette, Hope M4 Brakes, Straitline stem, wellgo mag pedals

Sorry but i have to do this!!! it end up 31.09lbs for such a bike!!!!
    I know its heavy cos my Stumpjumper is only 23.40lbs but it can't handle drops like this one can!!!

It's still missing a chaindevice so that i can drop that stupid double setup but yh
    This will be my winter FR bike for the meanwhile until i get a SXT some time nxt year

Show me what u got
    Custom 08 Swork Stumpy FSR
    Custom Revell 250R Jump/4x/street
    Custom '10 Enduro - "sometimes trail ride turns into freeride"

mtbr member
    Here's my '09 S-Works SL:

'14 Scott Genius 730 650b
    '14 Niner ROS9 HT 1x10

mtbr member
    Not that it matters at all, but why do you have an '08 fork on that bad boy?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfSailRide
    because the e150 smokes the Talas!!!

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo
    Here's my '09 S-Works SL:

very nice , if i were you then i will go for white spank bars and white revell seatpost, but that just me though

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewnielson

Amen to that.....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewnielson
    Yes. I agree with this statement 100%. And that's precisely why I bought a 2008 Enduro Comp rather than a 2009 Enduro Comp. However, the 2009 S-Works came with the e150, and it came in a badass black scheme! (See link: http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/...7&menuItemId=0)

So again, why the '08 e150 instead of the '09?

(Either way, AWESOME looking bike!)

mtbr member

2008 Comp

Here's my 2008 Comp, with some minor upgrades (I'm working with a very limited budget). I usually run with CB Candy's, but these Kona Wah-Wah's happen to fit the color scheme perfectly!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Enduro& Enduro SL-img_0321.jpg  

Post your Enduro& Enduro SL-img_0322.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images

MCB
    Today

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfSailRide
    The frame was a warranty replacement. The rest of the bike is an '07.
    '14 Niner ROS9 HT 1x10

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    very nice , if i were you then i will go for white spank bars and white revell seatpost, but that just me though
    I originally planned on getting a matching gold seatpost but decided it was too wimpy for a clydesdale like me. I'll probably get a gold seatpost clamp or something to match the handlebars.
    '14 Niner ROS9 HT 1x10

mtbr member
    just built itwed night. So far I like it pretty well. Lost that fancy tear-drop shapped nut out of the rocker though. About 30 miles this week and I think it is breaking in nicely. I prefer the single crown fork for x-ups myself

Not much out there prettier than this.
    "I'm the fastest of the slow guys"

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Snow in socal baby! lol. Its dark out now so ill uploud a couple more tomorrow with some good old mud on it.

speedb@ll, love your bike!

3xv
    mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Built Fri. afternoon. Bought the frameset ('07 S-works SL) from my brother so he can get an '09 S-works Enduro SL tom.. I upgraded from an '07 Stumpy FSR Expert because I started bottoming out the suspension. I am impressed with the way the Enduro climbs and handle tight singletrack, great bike. If anyone is in a market for a great condition Stumpy FSR expert, still have the frame and Fox talas RL for sale .

mtbr member
    BTW, with the candy sl pedals mine came out of the box at 28 lb 11 oz. Not bad for 6 inches of travel, 2.3 tires w/tubes, and a remote adjustable seat post.
    "I'm the fastest of the slow guys"

mtbr member
    Mar 2009

XT M770 Cassette
    XT Crankset
    Easton Monkey Lite DH bar
    Crankbros Mallet pedals
    Last edited by dtang21; 11-24-2009 at 02:59 AM.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by speedb@ll
    Today

i am thinking about getting a dhx for mine!!! how re they performing? better than the AFR that come wif it?

DSG
    mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Here is mine (an 08 Pro Carbon). Pretty much stock apart from the "TF Tuned Mick Modded" e150 and tubeless conversion. It is a large and weighed 29lbs before the tubeless conversion. Will replace the wheels the next time they go pop (already repaired them once). Thinking of fitting DMR V12's instead of SPDs too...

I don't tend to ride it as much during the winter as the trails turn into the Somme around here I stick to the road bike instead.

mtbr member

Specialized Enduro Pro 2004 model fully customized

Hello and bonjour,

I feel the need to fill the net with more smut so, here is a 2004 Specialized Enduro Pro that is fully customized if anyone cares... read on!

Specs:

Rock Shox Lyrik coil U-turn
    with high and low speed compression, rebound and flood gate with 160 mm. of travel
    2009 BETD aftermarket suspension link from the UK
    2009 Fox DHX air 5.0 eye to eye 200 mm. stroke 57 mm.
    Unlike the stock Fox float R 190 mm. by 50 mm. stroke
    (new rear wheel travel is 165 mm. in combination with the rear linkage)!!!
    Easton carbon fiber monkey lite CT2 DH bar (nice and wide for me that is...!)
    Woodman components four bolt short stem (super tight)
    Race Face Diablos seat post (super solid triple butted)
    Fi'zi:k Atlas saddle (ample!)
    Mavic 729 EX rims with a White Industries Chub hub with 20 mm. axle and a Hope Bulb rear hub, heavy gauge spokes with double butted spokes on the front wheel
    2.4 Maxxis Advantage tires for the moment (very nice tires) I probably get a second pair.
    Oury lock on grips
    Shimano XT shifters
    LX front and rear derailleurs... Waiting on a Saint medium cage contraption!
    Three chain rings up front (no joke it still climbs) Specialized and Truvativ Cranks 50/50
    XT cassette
    Avid Juicy 3 brakes 203 mm. front and rear (yeah, yeah their not very serviceable) but they work when dialed-in like no other!
    Custom rear wheel mud guard (one of a kind)
    Custom inclosed cable routings for engaged riding style (Snake carbon kevlar) I've had them since 2004 and they are still awesome even though having been exposed to very cold and harsh conditions nearly every day of the year!
    Flat pedals by wellgo
    Waiting on Specialized flat pedals in gold or some Penthouse flats in the Bad Leroy Brown finish

The bottom line is this rig really rails and flies too, in the French Alpes or on any given local trail wherever they may be!

If, you have nothing better to do please feel free to ask any questions about this Enduro. I have yet to see anything even close to it. I had to do some reading, measuring and tweaking to fit it all together. This is a budget boys dream! This is an attempt to have three bikes in one. (Enduro SX, Big Hit and Demo) Perhaps, you too know of another 2002-2004 Specialized Enduro Pro that is fully modified and ready to roll very fast! Take a gander at the photos!

Ciao!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Enduro& Enduro SL-specialized-enduro-pro-2004-full-custom.jpg  

Post your Enduro& Enduro SL-2004-specialized-enduro-pro.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Americanahstan; 11-24-2009 at 12:37 AM.

mtbr member

Specialized Enduro Pro 2004 model fully customized

I'll get some pictures of it waiting on the library shelf developed soon and post them, but for now these crummy IMac photos will have to do.

All the best,

mtbr member
    Finished this about three months ago and it rocks. Kudos to Specialized for this design; super versatile and super fun. It can handle a bit of everything - pedals very well too. Has a 7.875x2.25" RP23 out back so travel is almost 5" now. Outdated picture - since added 36 Talas RC2, XTR M970 kit all around, Schwalbe Big Betty 2.4's and Easton EC90 Zero Carbon post. Still have yet to weigh it, but I am suspecting around 30lbs. Nice bikes everyone!

mtbr member
    some updates: hope pro2 rear hub, 990pg cassette, mag V12 pedals or CB Mallets (depending on where I'm riding) Fisik saddle, Kore Torsion Bars (750mm) 09 internals fork and shock, RaceFace Bashguard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Enduro& Enduro SL-copy-hacket1.jpg  

Post your Enduro& Enduro SL-copy-hacket9.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DSG
    Here is mine (an 08 Pro Carbon). Pretty much stock apart from the "TF Tuned Mick Modded" e150 and tubeless conversion. It is a large and weighed 29lbs before the tubeless conversion. Will replace the wheels the next time they go pop (already repaired them once). Thinking of fitting DMR V12's instead of SPDs too...

I don't tend to ride it as much during the winter as the trails turn into the Somme around here I stick to the road bike instead.
    Hey DSG, how do you like the TF tuned e150? How much better does the fork perform? Thanks.

mtbr member
    Speedball,

Nice raw boost valve bottom-out dial!

Darkshadow,

Nice KMC gold chain! I have the same kind on my enduro!

Edray,

Chris King! What? Pish posh! No really that's the real deal! There is serviceability beyond compare with their products.

DSG
    mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by camarosam
    Hey DSG, how do you like the TF tuned e150? How much better does the fork perform? Thanks.
    I can recommend the TF Tuned Mick Mod 100%. If your fork needs a service, the mick mod is a no brainer because TF Tuned made the mod for free as part of the service

I occasionally ride along the canal toepath on my way to my local trails. The toepath primarily consists of small flint type stones embedded in the ground. The e150 previously didn't ever seem to react to the small, frequent stutter bumps (you felt the bumps through the handlebars). That was with the fork correctly setup for my weight, etc...

The fork is now MUCH more active in the same conditions. It also helps on some downhill runs where the surface is covered in different sized stones and rocks. The fork tracks the terrain and eats the stones and rocks much better than before. The low speed compression adjustment still works as expected and there isn't any noticeable increase in fork diving under heavy braking either.

For me, it makes a great fork perfect

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast