Thread: pitch pro

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

pitch pro

just bought my new 2008 pitch pro, killer deal off ebay.. 1st ride tomorrow at nascar trail in la costa super pumped!!!!

mtbr member
    Congrats! That's a great bike! Let us know how you like it and post some pictures!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Big congrats.... I just got a new 09 comp less than a month ago and am having a blast with it so far.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

pitch pro

well, took her out for her maiden voyage and broke her in good at la costa DH trails, bike climbed way better than expected, killed it on the downhill, railed the berms and soaked up the rock gardens. super pumped on the pitch pro!!!!!

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thats how i roll
    well, took her out for her maiden voyage and broke her in good at la costa DH trails, bike climbed way better than expected, killed it on the downhill, railed the berms and soaked up the rock gardens. super pumped on the pitch pro!!!!!
    I love mine too. Considering how slack and racked out the fork is (something like 66* HA) it climbs very well. Propedal has to be on though . The bike is just plain confidence inspiring on the downhill and does everything you want to do, and more.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by thats how i roll
    just bought my new 2008 pitch pro, killer deal off ebay.. 1st ride tomorrow at nascar trail in la costa super pumped!!!!

Im looking to pick up a pitch pro, if you dont mind can i ask how much you paid? The one im looking at was part of a rental fleet so im a little concerned about the abuse its taken. It claims to be in good condition, are there any problems areas i should address to the seller before pulling the trigger?.. TIA.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

pitch pro

i won it off ebay from some store in chi town, with $40 bucks to ship it i paid $1320 for a brand new 2008 pitch pro!!!!! the color scheme is the black and green demo. if u can find a good deal on the 08 get it cause the '10 is the exact same bike down to the part numbers and colors. plus you will save a grip. there are a few pitchs on ebay now xl and med, however they are used.. either way great bike so far. if u got anymore ?s feel free to hit me up......