Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004

Pike and S-works enduro 06

As I havent had it yet, it's on it's way how will the frame react to my Pike Team forks?

mtbr member
    I had a Pike team on my S.Works for a while. It handled very well and is reasonably light. I did however find the stock spring was abit under sprung for me. I now have a Zocchi FR1 which is a superb fork and is in a different league to the Pike. The frame suits the slack angles that a 6" fork gives.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    I think you will be perfectly happy with that frame/fork combination if you have liked your Pike in the past. I own a Pike that's been on my 4x bike as well as a 2005 Enduro Expert with the 36. I think my Enduro would be basically just as nice to ride with the Pike on there as the 36. It climbs nicely in the short travel settings and decends nicely with longer travel / slacker angles.

Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004

Cheers

Cheers, the bike is in the shop, and I'm seeing it wednesday, Now I know what my Pike crossmax xl and silver frame will be like. what was the weight with the pikes on that bike?

mtbr member
    The weight with the Pikes was just over 32 Ibs
    Quote Originally Posted by catnash
    Cheers, the bike is in the shop, and I'm seeing it wednesday, Now I know what my Pike crossmax xl and silver frame will be like. what was the weight with the pikes on that bike?