Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: darkslide18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Paging Speci suspension tech :AFR Rear Shock service

    I am looking to get the annual service to my rear shock performed but the problem is I purchased the bike in Southern California and I now live in northern Utah( AWESOME RIDING BY THE WAY!!!!!) but my concern is can I take the shock into any specialized Bike shop or what?? Do I ship it to Spesh directly ??? And how much do these services usually run?? Its winter here now and I am doing a complete teardown, cleaning, replacing,lubing and adjusting of my SL and figured I might as well get the suspension serviced. Oh and do I need to bring in the whole bike or can I just bring in the shock?? becuase right now my bike is just a frame.
    thanx in advance

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    You can either A:
    Send in your shock and complete fork to the Service Center.

    Participate in the Factory Service Exchange (Very Quick Turnaround if you call your LBS ahead of time) Bring your shock and complete fork, swap your shock and LBS will finish the service/install for the fork/cartridges.

    Your LBS will have pricing.
    You may work with any Authorized Specialized Dealer.
    Visit my profile for Links to:

    Performance Guarantee, Service, Setup, E150 Maintenance....

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts



VISIT US AT and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.