mtbr member
    Mar 2006

oke dokie now 2002 enduro 130 to 150 front and bac rear shock options

All right now sriiracha, maukurunnr, xsl, dkrider, rallius, jzz, and others. please help me.

I have a 2002 enduro xpert 150 mil up front. and 5.25 in the rear. The geometry is off but I still enjoy it.

I want a 150 mil rear shock. without changing the gold link. (i used to have 120 up front and 5.25 in the rear) Will i get the 69 degree angle offset with 150 up front and 150 in the rear?

Please offer suggestions if the 5 th element, the vanilla rl, manitou, and any other will fit. also best price vs quality. (exact stroke and spacers and every thing else) I weigh 230 lbs.

thanks brian g
    Last edited by briangspecialized; 03-14-2006 at 02:55 PM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

oke dokie heres an answer

why not buy a new frame that is actually supposed to do what you are looking for. some options are santa cruz nomad,bullit, or even the five inch heckler. norco also makes some quality rides, as does kona.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

what do you think i make a bizzlion bucks!

I have a friend who rides a sandy cruz vpee pee but mostly he talks about riding. sometimes he wears a snoboard helmet when riding. He sometemes rides with a large yetti who rides a single pivot urt santa clause bike. so thanks for the advixce i 'll stick with the stinkelized. to many beers dude.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005

I liked it

Brian

I've got it all worked out now except that I need to use a stiffer spring on the Van 36. The changes: rp3 and van36 raised the bottom bracket height to 14.25. and the head tube angle is around 68-69. It brings new life to my bike until this one cracks and is replaced, hopefully under warranty. My two previous enduro frames broke without doing any drops just normal xc riding on them. I'm not a heavy guy either only 180. I don't think that these frames have a long life to them. I agree with an earlier post that it would be better to buy a new/bigger frame but for a lot less cash you can change your bike to 6 inches. Either way good luck. I'll post a pic soon.

Rallius