Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    ^ Awesome picture... Oh, and the bike.
    08 Enduro: '12 Van RC2, Push DHX 5 coil, Flow EX, Hope m4, 750mm bar, Blacklite Post.

Website
    http://all-mtn.com/

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Anyone used a e13 XCX etype chainguide?

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by drapeado View Post
    Good! itīs beautiful!
    Have you got a fork 160 mm?

ids
    mtbr member
    Feb 2011

New frame arrived Tuesday, waiting on Sixc crankset, and a few other things to build it up.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    ^ Ridiculous, going to be a beast.
    08 Enduro: '12 Van RC2, Push DHX 5 coil, Flow EX, Hope m4, 750mm bar, Blacklite Post.

Website

mtbr member
    Can't wait to pay mine off and build it too its so sick looking definately a Mach chicken frame!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Enduro4710 View Post
    Just Wanted to pust up my new baby in here... took her out for a couple of rides yesterday and she is sooooooo damn plush!!

saw this in the flesh yesterday.... want one so badddd!!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by eleminohpee View Post
    Finally retiring my 2006 and ordered a 2012 comp. Getting it from a private seller used. They listed the specs on the rear axle as QR, but I thought I had read the 2012 comps were all 142. I just wanted to know for sure so I can make sure I can have every thing I need to swap my current wheelset as soon as it arrives. Thanks.
    2012's are 142+ thru axle.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by poolnikov View Post
    Good! itīs beautiful!
    Have you got a fork 160 mm?

Thx mate !

Yeah, Float 36, although in the pic the travel does seem shorter...weird

mtbr member
    Lowered the bars a bit to try it out, went for a very wet ride today and had a blast

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Are there any recent reviews on the 2013 enduro expert carbon? I just picked mine up but can't ride it yet due to my recent wrist surgery. So now all I do is park it in my living room and stare at it. I was wondering if anyone has put some miles on one yet and can give some feedback.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Hi all. I'm having a weird problem with my front shox. I have a 2011 Enduro Expert with the Fox Float 36r and every time I compress the fork it clunks right before it starts to rebound. For example any time you hit a jump or bump and the fork starts to extend it clunks. I've messed with PSI and rebound and regardless of either I still get the sound. Best way to describe the sound would be hard plastic hitting metal. Also I'm having to run the Psi around 30 to get the 25-30% sag but still after a fairly hard down hill sesh I'm still only using 4-5" of the 6" travel. I weigh 80kg
    Hopefully that made enough sense. :-) thanks for any help guys

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    It could be that your fork needs oil, that is one side-effect from low oil levels is the clunking sound you're getting. It could also be a snap ring- which holds the spring that keeps pressure on shim that acts as a check valve on the rebound piston.

It could be one of these problems that is leading to the clunking sound. I would change the oil first since this is simplest if you can work on your fork, if not take it to a shop and they can take it apart and can check the oil and snap ring.

Website

Executive User - UK
    Nov 2008
    Would love to hear how the back end is on the 2013 Enduro's - any less flexy than the 10-12 models?

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by camarosam View Post
    It could be that your fork needs oil, that is one side-effect from low oil levels is the clunking sound you're getting. It could also be a snap ring- which holds the spring that keeps pressure on shim that acts as a check valve on the rebound piston.

It could be one of these problems that is leading to the clunking sound. I would change the oil first since this is simplest if you can work on your fork, if not take it to a shop and they can take it apart and can check the oil and snap ring.
    Thanks mate, I change the oil today and see if that helps

mtbr member
    Dropper post dilemna:
    I recently bought a 2011 enduro evo size medium, it came with original model command post which works but has its flaws. I got a reverb but noticed the body of the reverb is a couple inches longer than the CP. I could drop the CP into the frame all the way to the collar but due to bend in seat tube cannot do this with reverb. Wondering if anyone has used other droppers (KS, Command Post II, etc) and how they measure out....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingboy View Post
    Would love to hear how the back end is on the 2013 Enduro's - any less flexy than the 10-12 models?
    How do you gauge "flexy-ness"? I hear all this talk of it and how 142mm is stiffer etc... but I'm curious how anyone actually gauges this issue. Not saying it might not exist but there are lots of variables to consider i.e. wheel build, axle type/size...
    I recently went from a 2010 SX trail (135mm rear end) to a 2011 enduro (again "old school" 135mm) using the same rear wheel (after adjusting the dish, thanks specialized) syncros rim with hope pro II 10mm through-axle hub and I 'm not losing any sleep with either bike over rear end flex. Both track well, go where I tell them and behave nicely. Am I missing something?

mtbr member
    In my country they say " when you canīt dance you say the floor is tilted " ahahah no pun intended.
    Last edited by bullit43; 02-11-2013 at 09:51 AM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Hi there!!!
    Just wanted to share my Enduro 2011, I must have already posted it here before, but she just went through some upgrades and wanted to post her again!!!

Cheers!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Specialized Enduro Thread-bici.jpg  

Executive User - UK
    Nov 2008
    Thanks Scotteric: I would say if you aren't noticing it you have nothing to worry about. You'll start to notice it when it starts to become an issue, I found the rear would start to steer the bike specifically on fast landings into corners - my SX Trail doesnt demonstrate this even when run on the same wheels. Its flex at the bearings and stays somewhere. I was looking at the 180mm Enduro and it looks more like an Enduro than an SXT in the pics.

mtbr member
    I'm wondering if any 2010-2012 enduro owners have ever used offset bushings in their shock and if so what set-up are you running and what head angle and bottom bracket measurements did you wind up with. I aquired a 2011 EVO over the winter and am starting to change some stuff around. The most signicant so far was to ditch the 170mm 36 fork and put a float 160 on. I realize part of the reason they used the 170 was to slacken the head angle because the shock cleavises on the EVO are shorter(I think) than regular enduros...

mtbr member
    Just found out the Enduro Evo won't be arriving in the UK until 2nd week of April, apparently due to supply problems with the shock.

I take it no one in the US has spotted them in stores yet?

mtbr member
    Apr 2011

size???

Hi fellow riders!

I was looking to buy an enduro this year but noticed that they don't come in XL?? Say what?? As a tall rider (1.92 m) dont you think I will be to cramped on size Large?

My current bike has the same TT as the enduro in size Large but with a 120 mm stem.

What you think?

Thank you!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by citizenlee View Post
    Just found out the Enduro Evo won't be arriving in the UK until 2nd week of April, apparently due to supply problems with the shock.

I take it no one in the US has spotted them in stores yet?

A dealer in Denver got in a couple of SM frame Enduro Evos, but they don't know when they will get any more.

The also have a SM Enduro Evo Expert in stock and say they will get MD and LG Experts next week.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    ^^ Yeah I've spotted one in Los Angeles; top model with the ccdb shock.

Website

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast