• 05-23-2017
    SnoowMTB
    Also is $2000 a good price for a 2-month old 2017 Enduro Comp with normal upgrades? (Grips pedals etc.)
  • 05-23-2017
    Notched
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoowMTB View Post
    Looking into buying an Enduro, (2017 Lowest Model 650B)

How does it handle slow speed technical climbs and rock gardens? My local has a bunch of these but still had quick flowy descents, drop offs etc. If it doesn't handle these things well, what would you guys recommend?

It's a 165mm DH lite bike. So if you can climb through rock gardens with enough speed it will be fine... I think the Enduro has generally been designed to descend, and climbing as a bonus rather than pushing. I read fully like the green comp. Plus it comes with a dropper and Monarch Plus unlike my 14 comp which had no dropper and A CTD shock.
  • 05-23-2017
    glaucos
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoowMTB View Post
    Looking into buying an Enduro, (2017 Lowest Model 650B)

How does it handle slow speed technical climbs and rock gardens? My local has a bunch of these but still had quick flowy descents, drop offs etc. If it doesn't handle these things well, what would you guys recommend?

I come from a Specialized Pitch Pro 2011. The Enduro Comp 2017 climb better in medium slopes, but when the trail is very steep the front wheel tends to loose contact with the ground.
  • 05-23-2017
    SnoowMTB
    Ok, good to know. Thanks for your input :)
  • 05-23-2017
    SnoowMTB
    Noted, thanks a ton man!