Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    I don't know where to get springs, I will probably need to change mine out after I ride it a bit. Let me know what you find out!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I got my monarch back from Push and installed it earlier today. I noticed there was a bit of play where the front end of the shock bolts up to the frame whenever i pull up on the back end of the saddle. This is a very noticeable amount of play actually. I cant remember if that was how my bike was setup originally. Does anyone else have this on their enduro?

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by leiito View Post
    I got my monarch back from Push and installed it earlier today. I noticed there was a bit of play where the front end of the shock bolts up to the frame whenever i pull up on the back end of the saddle. This is a very noticeable amount of play actually. I cant remember if that was how my bike was setup originally. Does anyone else have this on their enduro?
    My brother has this problem with his stumpjumper; its right at the top mount of the shock where it connects to the rocker. I haven't taken it apart yet to see what is causing it, but I suspect it's an eyelet washer or ring, forget what it's called. I'd unbolt it and take a look at it and play with it a bit to see if you can see what's going on.

My brother barely rides now so I don't have much incentive to sit down and fix it for him right now, just too busy.
    08 Enduro: '12 Van RC2, Push DHX 5 coil, Flow EX, Hope m4, 750mm bar, Blacklite Post.

Website
    http://all-mtn.com/

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Had same problem a while back. It was due to improper assembly of shock in top mount. Disassembling and carefully reassembling (with proper tigthning with a torque wrench) did the trick. Hope it helps.

Cheers.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Haha i've taken it apart and put it back together a few times with specified torque and still get play... Guess push messed with the bushings?

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Make sure you torque the upper shock mount bolt to the proper in/lbs. There is a very fine line between it being loose with a slight amount of play and just right.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I torqued the bolt to spec. 12Nm. :/

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Haha i've taken it apart and put it back together a few times with specified torque and still get play... Guess push messed with the bushings?
    seems didnīt help after all... let us know how you solved it, because it doesnīt seem to be the common cause.

Cheers.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I have the same issue with my rp2. Its just play in the bushings of the shock eyelet. Push must've messed up on that.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdodirt View Post
    I have the same issue with my rp2. Its just play in the bushings of the shock eyelet. Push must've messed up on that.
    I figured it was that.. Wont have a chance to send it back until december and local shops here in Mexico are terrible. Any temporary fix ya'll can think of?

Thanks for commenting on this btw.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    No problem! I was concerned the play was in the frame itself, but it's not. I dont know of any fix.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I figured it was that.. Wont have a chance to send it back until december and local shops here in Mexico are terrible. Any temporary fix ya'll can think of?

Thanks for commenting on this btw.
    Well, not really a quick fix, but if you need to change the bushings, may consider this:

RWC SHOCK EYE NEEDLE BEARING KITS

Far better than the original bushings.

Cheers

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tugamik View Post
    Well, not really a quick fix, but if you need to change the bushings, may consider this:

RWC SHOCK EYE NEEDLE BEARING KITS

Far better than the original bushings.

Cheers
    Do they sell the necessary parts for the 2010-2012 enduros? The shock chart only shows up to 2009.

I ended up dropping off the bike at the local specialized shop. I'm crossing my fingers they do a good job with this. Haven't had anything but problems with the two bike shops in town since I moved here a year a half ago. A few posts up describes how the other shop wanted to screw me over when I dropped off the shock for service.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by B8r3oo25ks View Post
    nice! I havn't seen many Red/black frames like these around
    They are the Demo frames used at shops.. few of them out there.

Nothing beats the 2013 S-works frame... pure sex

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Do they sell the necessary parts for the 2010-2012 enduros? The shock chart only shows up to 2009.
    Part number for the 2010-2012 enduros is NBKRWC2185. Thats the one I have on my enduro.

I don't know if the upper mount of the monarch shock is the same size of the stock fox shocks. But i'm sure if you send them an email they will be able to help you.

Cheers.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tugamik View Post
    Part number for the 2010-2012 enduros is NBKRWC2185. Thats the one I have on my enduro.

I don't know if the upper mount of the monarch shock is the same size of the stock fox shocks. But i'm sure if you send them an email they will be able to help you.

Cheers.
    Great, thanks for that. I'll email them about it. The lbs was no help at all. They're claiming they'd need to order the full linkage kit just to get that DU bushing... oh and they'd charge me full price. So that's a couple of hundred bucks for the bushings lol. Like I said before, shops down here are garbage hahaha.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Enduro Evo models were on the US site, but have now been removed.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    have anyone try single chainring ?

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

New question here. Rear tyre size?

I'm looking to replace the rear tyre on my 2011 Enduro Comp.

I want to go big for the winter as the weather is crap here in the UK!

What's the biggest tyre that can be squeezed onto the back of an Enduro?
    Feel free to name the tyre as I know some manufactures measure the tyre differently...

Thanks guys!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    2.5 I'd guess.. I run Maxxis Minion DH tires that are 2.5 and have very little but enough clearance. So no problems at all.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dhooper7 View Post
    I'm looking to replace the rear tyre on my 2011 Enduro Comp.

I want to go big for the winter as the weather is crap here in the UK!

What's the biggest tyre that can be squeezed onto the back of an Enduro?
    Feel free to name the tyre as I know some manufactures measure the tyre differently...

Thanks guys!
    Depends on the company, you could probably fit most Maxxis tires up to 2.7 on the rear. But some of their newly designed tires the max might be only 2.5. As far as Kenda and Schwable the max you could probably fit is 2.5. All manufacturers use slightly different sizing, Google is your friend, so do research on tire sizing if you cant see the tire in person.
    08 Enduro: '12 Van RC2, Push DHX 5 coil, Flow EX, Hope m4, 750mm bar, Blacklite Post.

Website
    http://all-mtn.com/

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronjb View Post
    Enduro Evo models were on the US site, but have now been removed.
    Yeah, I have been looking for this bike for few days now, my next bike... It turned out to be very difficult to get here in europe, and now it has been removed from their website .

Anyone knows reason for this ?

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    The enduro is illegal in Europe

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by taikuri View Post
    Yeah, I have been looking for this bike for few days now, my next bike... It turned out to be very difficult to get here in europe, and now it has been removed from their website .

Anyone knows reason for this ?
    Thats odd...
    The portuguese Specialized website still has the Enduro, but only the 29' version (one that I thought would never be made!)

Specialized Bicycle Components

Cheers

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    29" Enduro? That is really cool. I'd love to try that out.

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast