Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I need the bolt that mounts the bottom of the shock to the frame and the bolt that runs through the linkage arm and upper shock eyelet if that makes sense.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jakedrechsler611 View Post
    I need the bolt that mounts the bottom of the shock to the frame and the bolt that runs through the linkage arm and upper shock eyelet if that makes sense.
    Ok. I have the mounts but not the actual bolts that go through the shock eyelets into the linkage.
    08 Enduro: '12 Van RC2, Push DHX 5 coil, Flow EX, Hope m4, 750mm bar, Blacklite Post.

Website
    http://all-mtn.com/

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Does anybody have the enduro evo clavices, i think there called? If so, would somebody be willing to sell them to me?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdodirt View Post
    Does anybody have the enduro evo clavices, i think there called? If so, would somebody be willing to sell them to me?
    That, I would think will be hard to find. Have you thought about calling specialized and asking if they have available as a warranty price, and of so have your local shop order them. The only thing you'll also need is the lower spring seat retainer for the shock. It's different from a stock spring seat retainer

Sent from my SGH-T879 using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by retrofred View Post
    That, I would think will be hard to find. Have you thought about calling specialized and asking if they have available as a warranty price, and of so have your local shop order them. The only thing you'll also need is the lower spring seat retainer for the shock. It's different from a stock spring seat retainer

Specialized doesnt make the clavices anymore due to the new 2013 models coming out.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Anyone know the BB size for a sworks 2011?? 73?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie mtbr View Post
    Anyone know the BB size for a sworks 2011?? 73?
    Should be a 73mm.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pabloquintana View Post
    Let me break news for you. The new 2012 Solo Air Spring for the Rock Shox Lyrik does have the option for 160-170-180 base plates.
    Hi, i haven't found the original base-plate for 180mm but after search i found a converter. I try it on my Enduro/ mini Dh Bike and it's pretty great.
    More info with PM.

cheers

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Hey guys! OP here with some **** news...
    I blew out a seal on my Monarch Plus RC3 and left it at a shop for service here in Mexico. Turns out they had to send it down to Mexico City to the rockshox warranty center and after a week and half I finally hear the warranty center lost the package. The shop couldn't give a **** and just says the warranty center will cover the loss by sending me a brand new, same model shock... sans push tune.

Obviously I'm losing out on about 200 from the Push tuning... So I'm trying to get them to just send me the cash for the shock+tuning.

What do you guys recommend I get as a replacement? I liked the feel of this air shock but have been thinking of going for a coil shock. Also, I feel I'd really miss that Push tuning that was perfect for me :/

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by leiito View Post
    Hey guys! OP here with some **** news...
    I blew out a seal on my Monarch Plus RC3 and left it at a shop for service here in Mexico. Turns out they had to send it down to Mexico City to the rockshox warranty center and after a week and half I finally hear the warranty center lost the package. The shop couldn't give a **** and just says the warranty center will cover the loss by sending me a brand new, same model shock... sans push tune.

Obviously I'm losing out on about 200 from the Push tuning... So I'm trying to get them to just send me the cash for the shock+tuning.

What do you guys recommend I get as a replacement? I liked the feel of this air shock but have been thinking of going for a coil shock. Also, I feel I'd really miss that Push tuning that was perfect for me :/
    From everything I've read about a pushed monarch rc3, I would try and go with teh same setup. No factory shock can compare to a shock tuned by Push. So even if you switch to an Rc4 coil, you'll still be a step behind your Pushed monarch. There are benefits going with an Rc4 over a monarch, but that relies directly to how you ride. The Monarch from what I read is a pretty dam good all around shock.
    08 Enduro: '12 Van RC2, Push DHX 5 coil, Flow EX, Hope m4, 750mm bar, Blacklite Post.

Website

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Yea :/ I know. But unfortunately, unless they miraculously find the missing package once I start hassling them for real compensation, I'll never have the same setup since Push has stopped tuning Rockshox air shocks. I actually have a feeling the guys at the shop kept it or sold it off.

Any idea how the Fox DHX air 5.0 compares? It seems like the Fox equivalent to the Monarch.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Went back to the shop. Turns out they sent the Shock to the wrong city and it's back en route to the shop. I should have it on Monday. I was warming up to the idea of getting a new shock.

*edit: Finally got it back after complaining to the main offices of the shop chain. took almost 3 weeks to get it back. Sent the shock in to Push for a rebuild. Not for sale, sorry.
    Last edited by leiito; 10-19-2012 at 08:30 AM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    ^lol, good to here. I didn't know that Push stopped tunning rockshox, that stinks. What year is you enduro? I know their 2013 rp23 is a good step up from their 2012 models, made it more linear for trail riding. But I don't know a thing about their dhx air shocks.

I'm getting ready to ship my dhx 5 coil over to Push, pretty excited about it.

Website

mtbr member
    Nov 2009

2012 Enduro Expert

This is a warranty replacement frame from a 2007 Enduro.

Total weight is about 13.2kgs with a tubeless 2.4 Rubber Queen on the front. Could prob drop almost half a kilo just by swapping this out.

The parts came off another bike. The wheels have now been replaced with a set of Rovals. Still trying to get used to the freehub noise!

These bikes are really like mini DH bikes that can pedal uphill...

Official Specialized Enduro Thread-046.jpg

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by leiito View Post
    Went back to the shop. Turns out they sent the Shock to the wrong city and it's back en route to the shop. I should have it on Monday. I was warming up to the idea of getting a new shock.

Anyone interested in a Push Tuned Monarch Plus RC3???

I really like the FOX DHX air or coil lol
    Are you serious? If so, you can pm me with details for the deal.

Cheers.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012

2006 Enduro

Frame Size & Color: S-Works Enduro 2005 Medium, Green
    * Fork: Fox Float 32 RLC 140mm
    * Shock Fox DHX Air
    * Brakes: Avid XO Trail
    * Cranks: Raceface SIXC Carbon 36/24
    * Front Derailleur: XTR M985
    * Rear Derailleur: XTR M972 Shadow Carbon
    * Pedals: Wellgo MG-1 Ti
    * Stem: Thompson X4
    * Handlebar: Easton Haven Carbon riser
    * Seatpost: Thompson
    * Saddle: Selle Italia SLR
    * Bottom Bracket: Raceface
    * Cassette: Sram XO
    * Headset: Chris King
    * Grips: Odi Ruffian
    * Front Tire: Maxxis
    * Front Rim: Mavic Crossmax ST
    * Front Hub/Skewer: Mavic
    * Rear Tire: Maxxis
    * Rear Rim: Mavic Crossmax ST
    * Rear Hub/Skewer Mavic
    * Weight 12.3kg (27.1lbs)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Specialized Enduro Thread-img_0302-800x598-.jpg  

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by zbi701 View Post
    Frame Size & Color: S-Works Enduro 2005 Medium, Green
    * Fork: Fox Float 32 RLC 140mm
    * Shock Fox DHX Air
    * Brakes: Avid XO Trail
    * Cranks: Raceface SIXC Carbon 36/24
    * Front Derailleur: XTR M985
    * Rear Derailleur: XTR M972 Shadow Carbon
    * Pedals: Wellgo MG-1 Ti
    * Stem: Thompson X4
    * Handlebar: Easton Haven Carbon riser
    * Seatpost: Thompson
    * Saddle: Selle Italia SLR
    * Bottom Bracket: Raceface
    * Cassette: Sram XO
    * Headset: Chris King
    * Grips: Odi Ruffian
    * Front Tire: Maxxis
    * Front Rim: Mavic Crossmax ST
    * Front Hub/Skewer: Mavic
    * Rear Tire: Maxxis
    * Rear Rim: Mavic Crossmax ST
    * Rear Hub/Skewer Mavic
    * Weight 12.3kg (27.1lbs)
    Nice bike.
    How do you find the X0 Trail brake set?

Cheers!

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tugamik View Post
    Nice bike.
    How do you find the X0 Trail brake set?

Cheers!
    Thanks tugamik.

I don't encounter any noise like many people said with their X0 and XX brakes. The braking power is awesome compared to my previous Juicy Five. Very light and I don't have any problem with it so far. I have to bled them few times - not because I had problem but I need to cut the hose when I bought it and when I replaced the hose with Jagwire Hyflow.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdodirt View Post
    Yes...I have a set of those to sell but Iīm in Germany....

Quote Originally Posted by meca06 View Post
    Hi, i haven't found the original base-plate for 180mm but after search i found a converter. I try it on my Enduro/ mini Dh Bike and it's pretty great.
    More info with PM.

cheers
    Donīt do this! The original Lyrik lowers canīt be used with 180mm travel because the there isnīt enought overlap between the lower bushings and the stanchions!!! For 180mm you have to use the Domain lowers!

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Not a bike pic but in upgrade!
    I have been working to much to get to use them yet, but I did some trading for the coilover and got an rp23, step up from my rp2! Can't wait to mount them! 3 more weeks will not come fast enough!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Specialized Enduro Thread-image.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    ^ Very nice, you'll love it.

Website

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    so I have a 2003 enduro that I broke the linkage on, does anyone know how I can get a new one without paying $200 from BETD?

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    My 2011 Enduro Comp. End of an Era. I've ordered a 2013 Stumpjumper FSR Elite 29 to take its place and I should be getting it next week at which point this bike is going to backup status.

I've had it for exactly two years and after 4000 miles or so it's in pretty good shape. Maintenance-wise I've had the rear shock rebuilt once by Push industries and the front fork serviced six months ago. I replaced the rear wheel (not shown in this picture) with a Mavic Crossmax after I started breaking spokes left and right.

I replaced the front crank with a Hammerschmidt and I have a KS dropper post that has worked flawlessly for a year so far. the brakes have been bled once but I never really had any problems with them.

Naturally I've been through a few sets of tires (currently running Maxxis Ardents) and a few chains. I use Crankbrother Mallets (the ones they stopped making unfortunately) on all of my bikes.

Drawbacks of this bike? The weight, of course. Very heavy bike and trimming it down is expensive and impractical. I've taken the opposite approach and decided not to worry about weight; witness the heavy dropper post and the Hammerschmidt. I've also noticed a tendency of the front wheel to flop around on slow climbs, probably because the headtube angle is so slack.

Additionally, you have to stay seated on this bike. There is no lockout on the fork and standing on the pedals for anything longer than a second or two is an energy-sapping pogo-stick ride.

I use it more as a XC bike than all-moutain. It is pretty heavy topping the scales at around 34 pounds but it is pretty rugged and other than a spoke or two have never had any mechanical issues. Despite the weight it climbs well although I admit to using the granny gear a lot and spinning up steep inclines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Specialized Enduro Thread-enduro.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajatoy View Post
    Not a bike pic but in upgrade!
    I have been working to much to get to use them yet, but I did some trading for the coilover and got an rp23, step up from my rp2! Can't wait to mount them! 3 more weeks will not come fast enough!
    I just bought the vector R for my enduro as well. Do you know where you can pick up springs for the 8.5 x 2.125 size? I need a 600lb spring. Thank you!

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bajatoy View Post
    finally got some worthy pictures of mine not in the garage!
    Hit 130 miles on the odometer yesterday, finally starting to get a feel for it.
    Loving it!

The funduro

2011 comp, pretty much stock
    xt chain
    blacklite
    converted to tubeless
    switch between straightline defacto pedals and xt clipless depending on the trail.

Brian
    i love south mountain!!!!

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast