Thread: new saints

mtbr member
    Apr 2008

New question here. new saints

hey everyone will the shimano saints fit the 2008 demo 7 any feed back will be helpfull

mtbr member
    yes.

why wouldn't it.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    im just checking im not gonna throw dwn 135 on a crank set that wont fit now that would be silly

The Other Dude
    is the new saint stuff available now? I was also looking to get the new saint crank for my demo 8.
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    no jut8 they are due to be released 1/9/2008 and thats on chain reaction cycles i dunno about else where but the new mechs and shifter are out and brakes

mtbr member
    so long as you get the right bb size it will fit.

The Other Dude
    cool thanks, the new crank it sweet, i may have to throw a set on my 09 Demo frame when it comes in.
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

scn
    mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I and a friend are both running 2008 Saint cranksets on our 2008 demo 7's. I believe the demo has a 73 mm BB shell width. You'll need the crankset for 68/73 BB.

I am running an e13 SRS guide and he is running an MRP system three guide. I tried the e13 LG-1 and can run it, but not with the taco bash guard unless you get the Wide Angle backplate. This is because the down tube on the bike trends forward before going up, and the taco won't fit between the frame and the guide backplate.