mtbr member
    Nov 2009

... and if we just ... need some advise please

Hey everyone,
    Im a newbie at mountain biking. been into bmx for my wholelife and decided to try something different. I dont know much, but i got a bike from my friend, i was told its a specialized big hit. dont know what year or anything, But im trying to figure out how to adjust the front shocks. it looks like there is only one adjustment on the forks. on the left side of the bike, i can adjust soft to harder. Is that normal? And what about the right side it has a trianglar black knob that doesnt seem to turn. any info would help.

Thx
    Jesse

The Unaffiliated
    Oct 2009
    Any more details about the fork? Such as the Make/Model? That would help more than the supposed model of the bike.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    The bike has fsr stickers in the rear. And the front forks say dirt jumper 2. It has a fox vanilla shock in the rear. Bike is red in color, and came with a 24" in the rear 26" wheel in the front. Hope some of this info helps. I will try and post some pictures for you guys.

Thx
    Jesse

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    I know its hard to see in the first pic. but its all i got right now. maybe it will help explain it. Is there two different adjustments on these forks. or just the soft to harder adjustment.

Thx
    Jesse

cougarbait
    the front triangle on that bike bears a striking resemblance to a SC Driver8

check for knobs on the bottom of the fork legs
    09AS-Rsl/09Six

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    well, i looked underneith, and only found a allen head bolt underneith each fork. the fork seems just alittle soft in the front. thats all.

THx
    Jesse