mtbr member

Need parts for Lo Pro Mag pedals

Does anyone know of a source for spare parts (pins mostly, but also o-rings) for Specialized's Lo Pro Mag pedals? I have a close-to-new set that is now missing two pins. Given the price I paid, and that the pins are obviously replaceable, I thought it'd be a no-brainer to just drop by my LBS and have them order some replacement pins. But not so! Specialized does not supply spare parts at all. Lose a pin? You're out of luck.

One pedal has a damaged o-ring that is allowing grease to seep out. Possibly I can get that at my local hardware store. I hope so. I'm going to try.

Anyway, I'm posting here in the hopes that someone may happen to know of a good source online where I can easily order parts for these pedals.

mtbr member
    they use a standard thread at least, i went in a spare bolt drawer and got a few extra pins and put them in, some real nasty half inch long ones as a joke, then we went riding and i put those pins in my leg. good times.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    hardware is hardware....

mtbr member
    It never occurred to me to hit up the hardware store. But I did as you sort of suggested, and success! The particular pins that I needed are nothing more than M6-8 setscrews. My hardware store had just four of them in stock. I bought them all. They stock o-rings too, so I hopefully will be able to replace that defective one in my pedal. I may tear that apart tonight.