mtbr member
    May 2012

Need help from Enduro User for a good Bike Case

Hi i got a 2012 S works Enduro and looking to go to NZ start of next year so i need to start looking around for a good hard case to transport the bike over and back after.
    Looking for one that will fit the bike is hard case lockable and light if can. want to try have my bike in it plus knee/elbow pads and few extra bike tools and to keep it under 24kg if possible so i can just take a carry on bag with my clothes etc.
    Anyone using or can suggest a decent case for their Enduro that would help me out.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    no one taken their enduro overseas?

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    EVOC. No question. Best bang for the buck on the market right now. Thats what I used for my Enduro.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    it got room for other stuff also pads clothes etc?

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Yup

mtbr member
    I have a EVOC... it's awesome.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I don't think EVOC has dealers in the states, looks like they do distribute into Canada though. Are you guys from outside the US? Where did you get yours if from within the US?
    '14 Yeti SB95c--Pike'd

dirtbag
    I've used my EVOC bag on international flights taking several different bikes - Stumpy FSR, 26 SS, 26 Niner FS, Bianchi road bike - and they've all survived the trip. It has room for pads, shoes, helmet, etc. Just make sure you weigh the bag if you're traveling with a heavier bike, ie, 29er full suspension Else you'll have to quickly lose the weight at the check in counter.

I got my travel bag from Chain Reaction Cycles. Cheapest price and free shipping to the US of A
    Amolan