Thread: My new ride

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

My new ride

I sure people are gonna say you have already posted elsewere but it seems i have found the forum that will dig my new ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I WAS JUST RIDING ALONG WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN.....

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Very original !! I did see your post in the freeride forum, but what the heck! What is the axle to crown height with the Foes fork ?

mtbr member
    Destructor-very nice man. Like the colors. Great Bike!

Never worng!
    Quote Originally Posted by Destructor
    My new ride

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sure people are gonna say you have already posted elsewere but it seems i have found the forum that will dig my new ride.
    Attached Images

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

Axel to crown measure

Quote Originally Posted by Digga
    Very original !! I did see your post in the freeride forum, but what the heck! What is the axle to crown height with the Foes fork ?
    Axel to crown fully extended is 515mm.They can be lowered about 15mm to 500mm before you run out of crown/tire clearance.

I am going to try to flip the bottom crown which should increase the measure by 15mm to 530mm. I have measured a 36talas and they where 520mm, so pretty similar.

Forks are real nice, turn beautifully,twist a bit on big landings so not really suited to hucking but suck to the ground like nothing else i have ridden in corners and have awesome turning lock.
    I have had a Foes guru working on them for a while now and he has them just right.
    I WAS JUST RIDING ALONG WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN.....