over the bars
    Jun 2005

My new 2011 Stumpy 29er EVO HT

Not sure if anyone has posted one up yet.. so here is mine.
    15.5 (small frame), 24.12 lbs with the pedals shown.

I really dislike the handle bars and grips... they will be the first to go. This is my first dabble in the world of gears for over 3 years, so far, so good!

Enjoy!

Last edited by Josh T.; 10-02-2010 at 06:16 PM.
    2011 Specialized Stumpjumer EVO 29er HT
    2006 Redline Monocog 26" w/ Manitou Black Elite 80-100mm

Shift less, Pedal more.
    Is it me.....but the frame doesn't look like the stumpy evo 29er frame on the website? Is the small frame a different style? Without the curved top tube?
    I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I'm not......Dolemite.

over the bars
    Jun 2005
    It isn't like the website, this is the 15.5 frame size.. it's for us short people that need stand over height. It rides really good though. I am going to do 50ish miles on it tomorrow!

mtbr member
    Nice! Love that stealthy all black look.

Have fun on it tomorrow!

SpecRH
    May 2009
    AWESOME looking bike, i've been contemplating getting one. However i have a 2010 RH Expert that i just converted to 1x9 and cant quite decide rather i want to get rid of the RH
    MTB : 2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er
    MTB SS : 2010 Specialized RH
    ROAD: 2011 Specialized Tarmac Comp
    TOY: Trek 1000

over the bars
    Jun 2005
    I put 40 miles on it today.. I am getting blacksheep bars and new saddle. Outside of more air in the tires and going tubeless.. I can't complain. This bike is pretty awesome!

mtbr member
    Love it!
    Thanks for posting it up .

Trail Rider
    Jun 2009
    The 29" SJ HT Evo is the bike I'm going to drool over all year round... maybe I'll pull the trigger? Ugh.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Let me contribute to the temptation then!

Just got mine as well - large frame. Pics were taken just after her inaugural ride. I love it!

SpecRH
    May 2009
    Simply amazing

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    I have two 29er HT's and I still want this bike. Black on Black paint, so cool

Trail Rider
    Jun 2009
    I hate you guys Soooo nice.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I've had my eye on this bike too. Debating between and M or L frame. Normally I ride a medium stumpjumper 26 incher, but am worried that with 29 inch it will feel too big. I'm just over 5'9". Any suggestions.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    We are in very similar situations then. I'm 5'11", and was on the fence about stepping up to a 19". Luckily, my shop had the 29er EVO in 17.5" for me to ride, after which it was clear the medium was definitely too cramped for me. I am all arms and legs though so YMMV. I also have a medium Stumpy FSR, on which I needed a setback post to fit, not so on the 19" EVO.

Fit-wise, the bike is a good fit for me as is, but I am temped to try a shorter stem - though I really like how responsive the front end is with the current setup. Decisions, decisions...

As far as feel, size-wise, the bike doesn't feel as big as it looks - and that was even stepping up to a size bigger than I am used to. Make no mistake though, next to my 26" bike it looks like a monster truck by comparison. Very deceptive.

For comparison, here is a pic of my Stumpy FSR:

Trail Rider
    Jun 2009
    They had one at the LBS yesterday when I went in... built up and in my size. I didn't even go look at it.

Instead I drowned my tears in about a grand worth of parts ordered - lulz. The woman would kill me for coming home with a new bike. Much easier for new parts on my current bike to not get noticed.

Still... I want.

Big Boy
    I wanted this bike sooo bad, and test rode a xl frame. I need a large though and lbs told me end of october before I could get it...so didnt wanna go 2 months without a bike and bought a scale 29er. Still kicking myself.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Does anyone know what EVO means? Is it pronounced "E. V. O." or "Evo?" Just curious, because I plan to get one for next season myself, and think I should know at least that much about it!

SpecRH
    May 2009
    i've been told the EVO is a lighter frame, kind of like when the rockhopper came out with the SL line. Im not sure how true that is though. Either way i think the EVO HT is a badarse machine and i hope to own one sooooooon

over the bars
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeper006
    i've been told the EVO is a lighter frame, kind of like when the rockhopper came out with the SL line. Im not sure how true that is though. Either way i think the EVO HT is a badarse machine and i hope to own one sooooooon
    Don't know about lighter.. mine weighed 24.12 lbs. with Twenty6 Prerunner Ti-axle flat pedals.

mtbr member
    The frames are the same on the EVO line, it's the different part's spec. that differentiates them.

SpecRH
    May 2009
    thanks for clearing that up goneskiian

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    What was the cost for this bike, I've seen from $1850-2050.

Team Inflexible
    Any new SJ Evo HT reports? I have my eye seriously on a large and recently got to test ride one. Was it me or did the rise on the stem seem to high? Almost as if the stem was put on upside down.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Nice bike! My brother just ordered an XL from our local shop. BTW, I dig the Gretsch in the background
    There are three kinds of people: those of us that are good at math and those that are not.

mtbr member
    Can any of you EVO owners tell me if the cranks are drilled for a granny ring?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

cranks...?

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I don't really care for the colors on either of the SJ Comp HT 29ers, but love the look of the EVO, but would want to do a 2x10 set up.
    that rug really tied the room together.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    That is EVO looks great, now if Spesh cold make one in steel..........

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GRFSR
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I don't really care for the colors on either of the SJ Comp HT 29ers, but love the look of the EVO, but would want to do a 2x10 set up.
    My LBS said it is possible to modify the 1x10 into a 2x10 by swaping out the crank set, etc. So if I do not like the stock 1x10 I plan on swaping it out for a 2x10. We shall see.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    F'n SICK bike!!!!!!!!!! How hard is it to switch to this bike (1x10) after riding a 3x9 usually in the second cog?
    Peace from Hell...

bab74 on GORC

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I've had my EVO now for about 2 months. I've put about 200 miles of trail riding on it and one XC Race in that time.

Thoughts:

This bike is F-A-S-T! I'm sure it's partly due to coming from a 26" bike, but once this bike is up to speed, it doesn't want to stop. It's almost gotten me into trouble a few times.

The riding position is definitely more XC-Race than I was used to, but I've quickly adapted and am very comfortable with it. At first I had my doubts about the wide, flat bars - but I am sold on them! The degree of control and leverage you get from them combined with the 29" wheels works well together.

The bike is stiff without being harsh IMO. It tracks predictably, the handling precise. The bike feels extremely stable - which I'm sure is yet another 29er trait I'm observing coming from 26", but it's very noticeable and appreciated. I had ridden other aluminum and carbon framed 29 HT's prior to this bike, and it's definitely on the more forgiving end in terms of rear end compliance compared to other aluminum frames. Still not on par with carbon tho.

Noise. Or, lack therof. I didn't expect such a big difference going to a 1x10 from 3x9 with respect to drivetrain noise. It is damn near non-existant. Only over really choppy sections at high speed does chain slap come into play. Improves the trail riding experience IMO.

Setup and changes:

I am running stock tires Purgatory front/Captain rear setup tubeless with Stan's 28F/25R

Upgraded X.7 Shifter to X.0 and rear hub to Chris King w/ Fun Bolts

That's it! Pretty happy with the way the rest of the bike was spec'd. But just an FYI to Spech: I would've preferred the bike fitted with X.9 Shifter/X.9 derailleur to X.7 Shifter/X.0 derailleur.

I came from a 2010 Stumpjumper FSR 26" setup 3x9 FWIW.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Oh yeah, going from 3x9 to 1x10, I had no problems adapting. In fact, the 1x10 emphasizes the gearing range I was already using. Obviously, terrain will greatly dictate whether 1x10 will work for you. I ride in Florida and was always in the middle ring on 3x9, using only the smaller half of an 11-34 cassette. With the 1x10, I find myself using the entire range of the cassette, but not running out of low gears.

Shiba, I see you're in Missouri so I'd imagine you'd have similar results with this setup.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiba Inu's Rock
    F'n SICK bike!!!!!!!!!! How hard is it to switch to this bike (1x10) after riding a 3x9 usually in the second cog?
    Easy to switch. Get on the bike and go for a ride.

Honestly I was concerned going from a 3x9 to a 1x10. It felt counter intuitive. Before I got the bike I was asking the LBS to switch stuff out, etc. I am glad I did not. I use all the gears in the cluster and the only time I miss having a larger ring up front is when I am going downhill on a road.

On the trails you don't need to swap a thing out. The bike with stock components is damn near perfect. I do plan on upgrading the shifters and the grips in the near term and maybe going to a 2x10 in the long term. We will see

At Work
    Quote Originally Posted by texasnavy05
    I wanted this bike sooo bad, and test rode a xl frame. I need a large though and lbs told me end of october before I could get it...so didnt wanna go 2 months without a bike and bought a scale 29er. Still kicking myself.
    Hey, the Scale is a nice bike also. I ended up with a gf rig. Would have gone with the SJ 29r But nobody around had one
    TREK EX9 27.5

NINER MCR 9 (Moondust)

2009 Gary Fisher Rig

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    M0, trails are pretty tame compared the west and east coast and my 6" AM is overkill for here but this EVO is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and might be just want I'm looking for. Ready to get that "one" good bike, FINALLY!
    Peace from Hell...

bab74 on GORC

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by farcry2
    What was the cost for this bike, I've seen from $1850-2050.

Believe it or not I paid $1500 out the door. That's including the taxes.

Team Inflexible
    Quote Originally Posted by M0riarty
    The bike is stiff without being harsh IMO. I

I am happy to hear this. My only concern about this bike is a a harsh ride from the Al frame. I have been considering a steel bike as well but as a spesh fan this is probably my next ride. I love the way they built it up.

SpecRH
    May 2009
    Jeepcop, i WISH i lived near your LBS. My lbs just goes by MSRP which means come January when i buy mine i'll be paying $2050 before tax.
    However i'll be trading in my 2010 RH expert with
    1x9 conversion
    RS Tora 318 Air fork
    Kenda Nevagals
    Lock on grips
    Aligator Ti rotors
    and a few more odds and ends, hopefully i can get a decent amount on trade in on the RH

mtbr member
    Jeepcop, i WISH i lived near your LBS. My lbs just goes by MSRP which means come January when i buy mine i'll be paying $2050 before tax.
    However i'll be trading in my 2010 RH expert with
    1x9 conversion
    RS Tora 318 Air fork
    Kenda Nevagals
    Lock on grips
    Aligator Ti rotors
    and a few more odds and ends, hopefully i can get a decent amount on trade in on the RH
    I see you are in Louisiana so you really aren't that far away. I got mine in Houston. I can't promise the same price, (as I am friends with the owner) but I'm sure he can do much better than MSRP. And he does do trade-ins.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydude
    I am happy to hear this. My only concern about this bike is a a harsh ride from the Al frame. I have been considering a steel bike as well but as a spesh fan this is probably my next ride. I love the way they built it up.
    Well, in fairness I don't have any trail experience with a steel 29er Hardtail at this point, though I definitely am curious based on what I've read. I was originally planning on a custom build with either a Niner MCR/EMD/AIR9 or Vassago Bander before getting the EVO. Price/Build spec was too good to pass up on the EVO. I don't regret it!

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Ditto, my choices are narrowed down to the following:

Spec EVO 29r
    Niner MCR
    Banshee Paradox
    Peace from Hell...

bab74 on GORC

SpecRH
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepcop31
    I see you are in Louisiana so you really aren't that far away. I got mine in Houston. I can't promise the same price, (as I am friends with the owner) but I'm sure he can do much better than MSRP. And he does do trade-ins.

Whenever it comes closer to purchasing time, i may pm you for the LBS

mtbr member
    Whenever it comes closer to purchasing time, i may pm you for the LBS
    No problem. Just let me know.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh T.
    Not sure if anyone has posted one up yet.. so here is mine.
    15.5 (small frame), 24.12 lbs with the pedals shown.

I really dislike the handle bars and grips... they will be the first to go. This is my first dabble in the world of gears for over 3 years, so far, so good!

Enjoy!

Hey Josh,
    Nice bike - Can I ask how tall you are? I'm 5,7 with 30 inch inseam and looking to get the EVO HT was the 17.5 too big? Also how is the 1x10? Do you ever find the need for an additional ring? Thanks

Red October
    I just went and sized this thing today, Im a little curious now. The handlebars are too high for my liking, but Im one of those folks who is cursed witha gorilla build, I have long arms, and torso to go with my short legs. So with the seat height right on the 17.5, the cockpit feels small to me.

I was riding a fisher with a LONG stem, and my seat was 1.5 inches above my hands, I know it sounds crazy, but that was very comfortable to me. It almost mirrored my road bike, which is what Ive done most of my riding on for the last few years. My MTB was more recreational, but since Ive been back from deployment, Im really very un interested in my road bike, so the MTB has been my main ride. Now Im open to the fact that my MTB may have been really set up wrong, Ive always had trouble developing confidence in the front end for cornering.

I think if I flip the stem, it puts my hands right about the same level as my seat, but is the bike set up for that?

Any thoughts?
    Bicycles are the physical manifestation of freedom
    fb me ig

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Here's mine! Hope I'm uploading this pic correctly as this is my first post here. Swapped the crank out for a Noir Carbon 1x10 and the Avid brakes for Saint M810's (not in the pice) I'm going nuts to ride this thing as my only ride was in the bike shop parking lot. I went in the shop to look around and this one was exactly what I was looking for. Glad to hear your good reviews of the bike!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new 2011 Stumpy 29er EVO HT-stumpy.jpg  

SpecRH
    May 2009
    very nice fargon... i hope to get one soon!

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    very nice fargon... i hope to get one soon!
    Thanks, Jeeper. Just don't pay full retail if you pick one up! Go talk to your local specialized dealer and save a few bucks!

Hey, JoshT, what kind of pedals are those?

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Another question. Does anyne know if the DT Swiss wheels are tubeless ready on the 29er EVO? I read somewhere that they are but I don't know enough about tubeless to be able to tell. They do have a blue plastic strip inside but I can't tell if it's a tubeless strip or just the standard rim strip. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Tubeless ready

I've been told by a trustworthy bike shop that the wheels and tires are completely tubeless ready. They come with the correct rim strips and tubeless valve stems (I believe), so all you need to do is remove the tubes, swap valves, and add the sealant.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fargon
    Here's mine! Hope I'm uploading this pic correctly as this is my first post here. Swapped the crank out for a Noir Carbon 1x10 and the Avid brakes for Saint M810's (not in the pice) I'm going nuts to ride this thing as my only ride was in the bike shop parking lot. I went in the shop to look around and this one was exactly what I was looking for. Glad to hear your good reviews of the bike!
    Need more pics!
    http://htfuaaron.blogspot.com
    2012 Niner Air 9 SS
    2011 Crux
    2012 Crux SS

Red October
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny K.
    I've been told by a trustworthy bike shop that the wheels and tires are completely tubeless ready. They come with the correct rim strips and tubeless valve stems (I believe), so all you need to do is remove the tubes, swap valves, and add the sealant.

Yeah I looked at it the other day, the rim strips are already on it, the tires are tubeless and the accessories bag includes the green tubeless valve stems, so its a quick and easy switch.
    Bicycles are the physical manifestation of freedom
    fb me ig

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowdave
    Yeah I looked at it the other day, the rim strips are already on it, the tires are tubeless and the accessories bag includes the green tubeless valve stems, so its a quick and easy switch.
    Thanks! It just occured to me that I didn't get my manual/valve stems with the bike so I gotta hit up the shop for that this weekend.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by htfu_aaron
    Need more pics!
    Ask and ye shall receive!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new 2011 Stumpy 29er EVO HT-stumpy5.jpg  

My new 2011 Stumpy 29er EVO HT-stumpy4.jpg  

My new 2011 Stumpy 29er EVO HT-stumpy3.jpg  

My new 2011 Stumpy 29er EVO HT-stumpy2.jpg  

My new 2011 Stumpy 29er EVO HT-stumpy1.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mine finally showed up today. Pics from my first ride will come this weekend. Any of you having trouble adjusting the brakes? My front one rubs really bad and is definitely gonna slow me down. I have read that the Elixers do that sometimes, but right out of the box??

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Mine finally showed up today. Pics from my first ride will come this weekend. Any of you having trouble adjusting the brakes? My front one rubs really bad and is definitely gonna slow me down. I have read that the Elixers do that sometimes, but right out of the box??
    Can't wait to hear what you think of it! Did you try loosening up the caliper, squeezing the lever and re-tightening it? The Avids were the first thing to go on mine though most people seem to really like them.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010

My rear rubbed for the first few rides, it's fine now. Give it some time to bed in. I'm still fiddling with the fork setup, what settings and pressures are you using? It's a great bike all round, very pleased with my choice

mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Sold!!!!!!

Got to test ride a large at my lbs although I need a medium and I AM SOLD!!!!!!!! Sick sick bike, light (25lbs stock), 1x10, great components and it's the first one of seen in person
    THIS IS MY NEXT RIDE!!!!!!!!!!
    Peace from Hell...

bab74 on GORC

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Got to test ride a large at my lbs although I need a medium and I AM SOLD!!!!!!!! Sick sick bike, light (25lbs stock), 1x10, great components and it's the first one of seen in person
    THIS IS MY NEXT RIDE!!!!!!!!!!
    How tall are you and what is your inseam? Also, when you say medium are you referring to the 17.5? Just trying to figure if I need to order a 15.5 or a 17.5? On my 26" bikes I ride a 17.5, but they are just a tad too big since I'm b/t a small and medium.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    I'm 5'10 and proportionate. I ride a Trek 18inch ht and a DB Mission 2 in 17.5 but the DB felt cramped with a 70mm stem and 28" handlebars until I got a seat post with a 20mm setback. The EVO of his felt like it stretched me out a bit than I'm used to but the lbs employee was nice enough to offer to let me ride it more on the next group ride so we will see. Even on the large the 29r wheels didn't feel like I was riding some monster bike with big wheels. Not sure if that helped at all...
    Peace from Hell...

bab74 on GORC

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I'm 5'10 and proportionate. I ride a Trek 18inch ht and a DB Mission 2 in 17.5 but the DB felt cramped with a 70mm stem and 28" handlebars until I got a seat post with a 20mm setback. The EVO of his felt like it stretched me out a bit than I'm used to but the lbs employee was nice enough to offer to let me ride it more on the next group ride so we will see. Even on the large the 29r wheels didn't feel like I was riding some monster bike with big wheels. Not sure if that helped at all...
    Thx for the response. I'm going to test ride a Comp 29er in a 17.5 today. I'm not too sold on the 15.5 with the different top-tube. Might as well get a Niner then. So we'll see.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Yeah we r in the same boat. Spec or Niner were the two I was looking at too. Haven't ridden a Niner yet
    Peace from Hell...

bab74 on GORC

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Yeah we r in the same boat. Spec or Niner were the two I was looking at too. Haven't ridden a Niner yet
    Just got back from the test ride. Nice bike, but the medium was too big for me. Decisions, decisions...

mtbr member
    Here's my new EVO R. A hair under 23 lbs with XTR pedals (last year's model), a bottle cage (only one cage mount on the small) and I replaced the S-Works Renegade tires with Fast Trak LK Controls. Gave up some weight in the tire dept, but I wasn't comfortable with the S-Works in the desert.

Only a few miles on it so far, very happy, but the wheels are junk. Well maybe not, but they weight almost a pound more than my XC race wheels and are quite flexy considering their weight, and since this is a XC race bike only for me, I'm going with a set of Hopes/Crest/CX-Rays as soon as the shop can build them.

The bar is 40mm wider than I run on my 26" FS, so I was expecting it to be to wide, but it's actually not so bad.

The stem is too short, so I have 90mm I'm going to try. I'm 5'7" and on the cusp of the medium, but didn't have enough standover height.

Only other changes from stock were replacing the grips with Ergons, handlebar ends with Hope bar end plugs and adding a Garmin 500 mount.

It shoudl be close to 22 with the new wheels, and then I'll start poking around for a lighter stem/seatpost...I'd really like to get it under 22 possible.

Oh, and I'm assuming the cabeling was sized for a med or large frame, as everything is too long. I'll have to cut them down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new 2011 Stumpy 29er EVO HT-2011-05-19_05-48-48_196.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cru_jones
    Here's my new EVO R. A hair under 23 lbs with XTR pedals (last year's model), a bottle cage (only one cage mount on the small) and I replaced the S-Works Renegade tires with Fast Trak LK Controls. Gave up some weight in the tire dept, but I wasn't comfortable with the S-Works in the desert.

Only a few miles on it so far, very happy, but the wheels are junk. Well maybe not, but they weight almost a pound more than my XC race wheels and are quite flexy considering their weight, and since this is a XC race bike only for me, I'm going with a set of Hopes/Crest/CX-Rays as soon as the shop can build them.

The bar is 40mm wider than I run on my 26" FS, so I was expecting it to be to wide, but it's actually not so bad.

The stem is too short, so I have 90mm I'm going to try. I'm 5'7" and on the cusp of the medium, but didn't have enough standover height.

Only other changes from stock were replacing the grips with Ergons, handlebar ends with Hope bar end plugs and adding a Garmin 500 mount.

It shoudl be close to 22 with the new wheels, and then I'll start poking around for a lighter stem/seatpost...I'd really like to get it under 22 possible.

Oh, and I'm assuming the cabeling was sized for a med or large frame, as everything is too long. I'll have to cut them down.
    Sweet ride! Now you got me considering an EVO R. You can't beat Specialized pricing for what they offer. A Niner Air9 Carbon would cost atleast a $1K more.
    Last edited by GF70; 05-19-2011 at 05:00 PM.

mtbr member
    I wanted it in Jan, had to wait until May to get it...it was tough waiting. When they became avail, my shop only had access to 2 and they went quick.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Well, the 29er EVO R was not approved by the wife since it's $1500 more than the EVO. I'm gonna pull the trigger and order the EVO in 15.5.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GF70
    Well, the 29er EVO R was not approved by the wife since it's $1500 more than the EVO. I'm gonna pull the trigger and order the EVO in 15.5.
    You will not be sorry for getting the EVO. I still love riding mine...

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Sucks, my LBS says Specialized has no more 2011's 29er EVO's in Small available. 2012's come out in August.

mtbr member
    Managed a 3rd place in my first race on it (also first real ride). Hadn't finished better than 3rd all year anyways, so not a huge order of magnitude in improvement. But, it was my first ride on it, so babtism by fire!

Went too conservative on the tire pressure so the front wouldn't hook up very well in the turns, so I'll be dropping that some. Might want to go up to a 2.1 or 2.2 tire.

Definately rolls better and holds momentum better than my 26er, but I also noticed it doesn't have that snappy acceleration my 26er has either (but that's probably because the stock wheels weight a pound more than my 26er race wheels). Getting a set of Hopes/Crests/CX-Rays should help in that dept.

Seat post to saddle clamp wouldn't stay tight, but I'd read elsewhere that is a common problem. My KCNC post didn't show up until the day of the race, and I didn't get it in time. Dropped .2 lbs alone right there!