Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jonw9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009

    Move Rockhopper parts to Stumpjumper?

    So, if any of you have seen my other thread, I recently bought an '08 RH Comp 29er.

    Unfortunately, I ended up getting a frame that it too big, and although I can ride it, it isn't real comfortable, and I am not very skilled at doing so. Riding feels very awkward.

    So, I see there is a "local" 2008 RH 29 frame that is for sale, and it is a 19".

    Would it be feasible to move my RH parts to the Stumpy? I know it would kind of be like putting hubcaps on a Corvette, but I am not in a financial position to buy or build an entire new bike at this point.

    I figure if I could get the SJ ridable, I could continue to update it, and ride it for some time.

    Any thought or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Reputation: Lambdamaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    the parts should all fit to the best of my knowledge, you may need new cables though
    yeah def hubcaps on a corvette, but it's doable

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts



VISIT US AT and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.