Forging Elite Awesomeness

New question here. MBA and the '06 S-works Epic Disc

Does anyone happen to own the January 2006 Issue of Mountain Bike Action and not mind scanning a few pages of it for my reading pleasure? I'm interested in their review of the 2006 S-Works Epic Disc. I'm sorry I can afford to pay you for your time/effort but maybe I can appeal to the goodness of your heart?

I hate to bump an older thread but I'm still looking for someone willing to help me out. I promise I won't bump it again if nobody replies.

Cheers.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I just went through every pile of bike magazines in my house - 3 times. I have every issue of MBA except January 2006. I can't believe that I don't have that issue since the Epic is one of two bikes I am trying to decide between right now.

I just ordered a back copy from www.mbaction.com. Since you were kind enough to bring the review to my attention, I'll be happy to forward you a copy when it gets here (probably after I buy a new bike). Only problem is that I don't have a scanner - but I will be happy to fax or snail mail if you forward contact info to phild01 at verizon.net.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Found a copy here:

http://www.salemcycle.com/w_reviews.html

Scroll down to "Mountain Bike Action" and click on "Review"

Phil you are the man! I don't know how long I searched to try and find it on the internet but I failed miserably. I appreciate your time and effort...

Thanks,
    Up.