what's for lunch today?
    Feb 2004

New question here. market for e150 (Enduro SL) fork?

i might have an opportunity to buy an Enduro SL frameset from a friend but i have a fork and, honestly, don't want the e150 fork. told him that i'd like to take the frame only, but he's firm on selling the frame/fork together. has anyone seen the e150 forks (like new condition) selling on the classifieds, Craigslist, eBay, etc? thanks.

The cat who could ride a bike

mtbr member
    I haven't seen any for sale but I can tell you that the dealer cost on an 08 e150 is right at $650.00 USD. Typically, anything at dealer cost is going to be anywhere form 1/3 to twice the price less then retail. So the retail cost of the fork new is somewhere in the ballpark of $1000.00 to under $1300.00 USD

my opinion, buy the whole set-up and sell the forks

Hope this helps

what's for lunch today?
    Feb 2004
    wow. i had no idea that fork cost that much. makes sense compared to offerings from other companies, though. i'll see what i can swing in this deal and hope that someone is interested in the fork. thanks.

The cat who could ride a bike

mtbr member
    my pleasure

Wait, what!?
    I know someone on here put one on their Pitch, so there has got to be a few others that want to do the same thing.

SKIUTAH
    Mar 2008

Specialized e150

I'm interested in your fork... What size of frame did it come off of?? I have a Enduro Sl Pro.

backwoods and backwards
    Toonces, don't be so quick to ditch the E150. There have been all sorts of issues but... If this friend brings it to the shop, they will upgrade front and rear suspension to '08 internals (i'm assuming it's an 07 frame). When all is right with the SL it works better than any of my Fox stuff. Think it over.
    Live the life you love!