mtbr member
    Feb 2006

Looking for long 29.2mm seatpost and 21.5" 1994/1995 S-works FSR frame/front triangle

Hello,

I am looking for a 29.2mm x 400mm+ seatpost for my 1995 S-works FSR. It is a little on the small size (it is a 19" and I really need the 21.5"). I have seen a Syncros pop up a few months ago and thatís it. I have also contacted Thomson and they were unable to machine one for me (they make a 29.0mm and a 29.4mm but no 29.2mm). I really do not what to use a sizing shim either. I would also like to find a steel 1994/1995 S-works FSR or an aluminum S-works FSR (if they even really exist) frame or complete bike (any parts spec welcomed). Specialized did not seem to build very many of the XL size. I love the way that this bike rides and it is still light for a dually (only 25.75 pounds on my digital scale). I even did some XC racing on this summer for fun. I can pay $$$, PayPal, or am willing to trade. If you have any info please e-mail me at sam_103@yahoo.com or call me at (810) 434-0321. Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks,

Shane

PS, I would love to other riderís vintage Specialized race bikes. I also have a 1992/1993 Ultimate carbon hardtail that I did a complete rebuild on 2 winters ago (as I did with the FSR, I was on crutches for 12 months and had lots of time to search for parts on eBay).
    Attached Images Attached Images

the #1 Stunna'
    man it is amazing how high your seat is above the bars!!! WOW got a pic of you riding for position?
    I has Bikes

Get busy!!
    Shoot.. That butt is really up in the air. Is that for "SUPER" technical trails? LOL!
    07 M4 Rockhopper Pro (Mango)
    Fox Fork 100mm / Chris King Headset