mtbr member
    Mar 2006

looking for a 2002 enduro shock link, i broke mine

i am looking for a 2002 specilized enduro shock link. the gold link thing. (2003 or 2004 should fit to) i believe i kicked up a rock and started a crack in the link or the bolt snapped and than the link failed.

no catastrophic crash story sorry. while i was taking the bike out of truck i noticed half of the lower shock eyebolt fell out of the bike and the golden knuckel was cracked almost in half.

does anyone have one to sell or know where i can purchase one. a bearing and bolt kit would be nice to. however i mostly need the shock link and the lower shock eyebolt. the berrings and bolts i can clean up.

i downloaded the spec sheets from specialized.com. i am pretty sure the warrenty is gone so there is no need to bring it to a shop. besides i do not care for many of the shop mechanics near me. sorry i do not mean to offend anyone.

i am interested in a used link and lower shock eyebolt if someone has one available. or an online vendor that can sell me what i need. thanks brian g

bike set up 150 mil of travel both ends manitou sherman up front and manitou swinger in the rear. drive train, various parts that work. orginal brakes. 2 in riserbar, 10 cm stem. i weigh robust 238 lbs so you can not blame the bike i also broke a previous enduro frame under warrenty so i like specialized, and a swing arm, seat post, and many chains.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Hey,

if you can't find any used links try this website.
    http://www.betd.co.uk/items.asp?Cate...s+and+Upgrades
    It is an British company and has an online store.
    I have used their link on a 2004 enduro and it worked great.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

thanks for the thread leezer

thanks for the thread lezzer
    Last edited by briangspecialized; 12-17-2007 at 01:33 PM.