Thread: I'm a Demo nut

mtbr member

I'm a Demo nut

Ok, Ok, I'm a Demo Nut. And a artist in another lifetime. I made this for a fellow Demo Nut for Chrismas. Hope you like it.
    Its kinda hard to see, I found this large piece of refridgerator front??? and cut it to size, outlined a demo and went to town. All in all about 2hrs of work.
    Did i mention I Love Specialized
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm [SIZE="4"]GNARcissistic[/SIZE]

UNDEAD
    That would be a cool "brand" on wooden stunts....

Nice work

Specialized Rida
    Very nice, what did you use to put the design on the sheet. Do you have any extra art work with demo's laying around .

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by skate
    Very nice, what did you use to put the design on the sheet. Do you have any extra art work with demo's laying around .
    I took a photo of my bike, Printed it on a full sheet of paper, cut it out very carfully with an x-acto knife, taped it onto the stainless steel, outlined it with pencil, then started making the swirls with my dental/dremel with a 1" sandpaper circle.. For the "S", I took a piece of paper and held it to the head tube of the bike and outlined the S with a pencil, cut it out , then traced it.
    I'm having a delema. I can't decide if I want to outline the bike with black (thin) sharpie..

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by skate
    I took a photo of my bike, Printed it on a full sheet of paper, cut it out very carfully with an x-acto knife, taped it onto the stainless steel, outlined it with pencil, then started making the swirls with my dental/dremel with a 1" sandpaper circle.. For the "S", I took a piece of paper and held it to the head tube of the bike and outlined the S with a pencil, cut it out , then traced it.
    I'm having a delema. I can't decide if I want to outline the bike with black (thin) sharpie..

I have the bike that I outlined but no camera to show you.

UNDEAD
    no sharpie

mtbr member
    Bad Sharpie,,,, BAD Sharpie!