mtbr member

I Saw An Enduro Sl Today!!!!!!!

Ok, so, I was leaving Demo in Santa Cruz today, and yes, that is what I saw! An Sworks carbon, none the less! We stopped the car, reversed, and stared at it, asking the rider what it was... Of course I knew it instantly... I work in a shop that carries Specialized and when it's slow, I just sit at the front counter and read the Sp. catalog, study the parts/frames, ect... So anyway, we were leaving, they were starting. The rider acted like he didn't know what we were talking about, and said it was a stumpjumper...sure buddy... Stumps come with the AFR shock mounted like that... Also, he put some mock stumpjumper stickers on the top tubes... Really cool to see. Demo is Spe.'s testing ground for new bikes, ect... so they ride everything there! He had to be an employee. Really cool to see though.

not really a baboon
    Aug 2005
    That's sweet. You should've spied on him.

I work in a shop that carries Specialized and when it's slow, I just sit at the front counter and read the Sp. catalog, study the parts/frames, ect...
    When ever i'm bmxing and it gets to cold me and my friend just go sit in the bike shop and read the magizines and talk to the empolyees.
    Volvo For Life

The Other Dude
    LOL......Yeah its a Stumpy!!!
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net