mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Henge Pro carbon rail compatability?

Hi everyone.

I am looking at getting the Ritchey superlogic carbon 1 bolt seatpost, but I am unsure as to whether it is compatible with my Henge Pro carbon-railed saddle. Ritchey have adaptors for 7 x 9.6 rails but the Henge rails are 7 x 9. Does anyone know if this will fit? Thanks for any input...

mtbr member
    Some run it and say no slippage but I ran that combo with a spec carbon rail saddle and it slipped. Put some nice deep chips in the rails too.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I use that saddle with the Syntace P6 Hi-Flex carbon post. I love the saddle, and I have not had to touch the seatpost since I installed it. Works great.
    TOM
    USA Cycling Certified Coach

www.tomsbicycleblog.blogspot.com

2014 SW Epic WC
    2012 SW Epic
    2014 SW Tarmac SL4

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR2ebike View Post
    Some run it and say no slippage but I ran that combo with a spec carbon rail saddle and it slipped. Put some nice deep chips in the rails too.
    Thanks for your input guys. GTR2ebike, were you using the 7x9.6 adaptor when your saddle slipped?

mtbr member
    Yes, 7x9.6. MarcoL (I think) said the 8x8.5 worked for him but I have seen others say the 7x9.6 worked as well so I didn't bother trying and got a different post.

Unless you NEED the setback in carbon I wouldn't bother. Get a Thomson setback or a straight carbon post.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyturbo View Post
    I use that saddle with the Syntace P6 Hi-Flex carbon post. I love the saddle, and I have not had to touch the seatpost since I installed it. Works great.
    This is my setup as well, and I've had the same result and have the same opinion!