Thread: Hardrock Pro

American Errorist

New question here. Hardrock Pro

Hey guys I bought a hardrock pro about a week and a half ago. Last weekend while riding it I crashed and took a chuck of metal on the lower part of the frame and will probably need a new one. This is the verdict my friend gave me whos knows a good amount of info on bikes. SO new idea of how much Specialized might charge me for it? Or if the warranty will cover any of the cost. Thanks
    On the other hand, the human spirit is hard to kill. Punk is a microcosm of the human spirit. Punks succeed with their minds, not their brute force. They advance society by their diversity, not their conformity. They motivate others by inclusion, not domination-Greg Graffin(Bad Religion)

dead sailor

Ouch! Just one week?

Quote Originally Posted by American Jesus
    Hey guys I bought a hardrock pro about a week and a half ago. Last weekend while riding it I crashed and took a chuck of metal on the lower part of the frame and will probably need a new one. This is the verdict my friend gave me whos knows a good amount of info on bikes. SO new idea of how much Specialized might charge me for it? Or if the warranty will cover any of the cost. Thanks
    Got any pictures?

Depending on how bad it was, you might not need a new frame. If its just a small ding or scratch, then its probably nothing.

Where'd you buy it from? Cuz depending on where you got it from, your LBS might hook you up. BUT, warranty most likely will not cover it cuz it was a crash after all. Maybe they can give you a 'bro' deal.
    phuck it!

p.s. I NEED a Pugsley

American Errorist
    thanks marc..... even though i have heard all of this form you before...
    On the other hand, the human spirit is hard to kill. Punk is a microcosm of the human spirit. Punks succeed with their minds, not their brute force. They advance society by their diversity, not their conformity. They motivate others by inclusion, not domination-Greg Graffin(Bad Religion)