11 is one louder than 10

Gauging Interest - 2013 Talas 29 CTD 105/130, Kashima etc

So,

Purchased a 2013 S works stumpy 29er. I'm considering going terralogic up front also with a 120 talas 29er...

So, the 2013 comes with a custom Talas CTD 105/130, tapered etc with the Kashima coating etc.

This isn't a for sale post (bike not here yet, and don't worry I'll buy my ad, I've bought 100's over the years).

But getting an idea of interest out there for this fork as the 105/130 isn't available aftermarket.

- GG

Again, don't worry if I do this i'll buy an ad.
    "The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Giant I have a 2011 stumpy and I just put a fox 34 Talas on the front after having a non 34 and the fork is the shizt!! The fork at 110 is the same AC as the 95/120 talas at 120mm, plus having the 140 up front is the amazing. The new CTD is cool my fork is so smooth and plush!
    "It Is What It Is" Phil 4:13
    B-Ray Da Beast

11 is one louder than 10
    If I lived out west or even out east, I'd be going 34 for sure. However I'm here in Michigan. I'm planning on using this for my daily ride and endurance race bike. Therefore, I want to go Terralogic up front. But, I'm finding it VERY hard to find a terralogic talas left anywhere from 2012.

May end up having to convert a float, or even this fork. But I hate to take a custom 130mm travel talas that someone else might want and bump it down to 120 and put the dampner in it. Plus, it's likely not cost effective.

So... the hope is I can find a 29er terralogic talas somewhere, new or lightly used... tapered 15qr.
    "The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."