mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Fox DHX Coil on '05 Enduro/SX Trail

If PUSH or BETD made a kit to fit a Fox DHX Coil onto the '05 Enduror and/or SX Trail, how many of you would pony up for one?

mtbr member
    depends, i'm prolly going for the air, but people who already have an air enduro would prolly spring for it if they wanted a coil. also it would be nice if it added more travel or something.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Too soon to tell

I just added an Enduro and have had to replace a shimano shifter (went with sram shifters and rd). Really liked the feel of the bike, but haven't been on it enough yet to decide if I'm going to put much money into it or first into the good ol bullit.
    New to posting at this site, but want to say thanks to a bunch of the riders and writers here for helping me learn a lot for a beginner.
    I imagine I'll probably be interested in about anything PUSH has to offer at some point. Might first want to get the vanilla shocks on the old bullit sent in for the PUSH treatment before I get around to the Enduro. It seems like PUSH has done a good job of filling riders needs around here and I'm guessing they'll probably find thier way around to the Enduro riders before too long.