fastdownhill

Which fork for 06 enduro?

I have a 06 enduro with a 06 marzocchi 66 light on it right now. Just order a 07 36 van rc2 for it. Which for should I keep or use? Have had the 66 light for 4 months and can handle anything I through at it. Just wanted to try out the fox. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Rear shock is an 06 dhx coil 8.75 x 2.75.

mtbr member
    Jul 2003

It's a little late to be asking this now.....

ins't it?!?! Considering you already ordered the Vanilla? Your stated purpose is to try out the Vanilla. So try it out! Then YOU decide which one you should keep based on which one YOU like better. I think it's kind of an expensive way to find out which fork you like, cause if you don't like the Fox you're gonna take it in the shorts when you put it up on Ebay, it's a USED fork then! But I know if you don't know anybody with a 36 RC2 it well maybe the only way to compare them.

Bottom line is your question has no answer and there's now way to recommend one fork over the other. You'd get different conflicting recommendations from Marzocchi fans and Fox Fans. So all you can do is wait and see which one you like better.

Good Dirt
    "I do whatever my Rice Cripsies tell me to!"