Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

First upgrade to 2010 Enduro Expert

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  andrewnielson 
#1 ·
What would you / what have you upgraded first on the 2010 Enduro Expert?
What component is the most unnecessarily heavy?
What component is the lightest/most breakable?

reducing weight without affecting durability and increasing durability for super rough terrain without significantly increasing weight are both good things for my application.

http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=45728&eid=4344&menuItemId=9249

#11 ·
If you've only had one Neve failure, you're really lucky or don't ride much gnar. I hate those tires personally.

Currently running an Intense 2.5 up front and a new Spec. Purgatory grid 2.4 in the back. Both are holding up pretty good. I really like the Intense front tire, particularly for $19 from Jenson.

The Purgatory seems tough enough and rolls OK. Tubeless at 28psi, it doesn't really seem to grab onto rock faces like I'm used to. May drop the pressure a bit to see if that helps.

#12 ·
@ Blatant: Your dealer should have given you the hanger! On the speci website it says in the spec list that you get a hanger. I specially asked for mine, because it was not with all the papers they gave me when I picked up mu '10 Enduro last week...

They normally charge 24 E (35 US) for it, SICK! Production cost is about 20c. Why not be a proud bike builder and give 2 extra....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.