mtbr member
    Feb 2012

expert carbon evo r BRAIN

So I just picked this 2012 bad boy up brand new! Love it. Uber light, fast. Just left a GT Sensor 1.0 26". So this bike is a considerable upgrade.

Wondering how many of you set your settings. I had it full on BRAIN mode. Quite quick, guess it felt like a hard tail. I got a touch beat up, but I was also riding harder and longer then usual.

Was thinking about Brain off (FS) in rear, or since there are 'clicks' available, maybe half clicked so to speak. Thanks

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Mine should be here any day. Super amped!

One my Stumpy FSR Expert I run it 2 clicks out from full.

How do you like the brain fork?

Did you weigh it yet?
    14 S-Works Epic WC
    14 Yeti ARC
    14 S-Works Crux Disc
    15 Echo Carbondale

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    lol, you are going to love it. Yours will have the 'autosag'. Only diff I think. Weight it around 24.5 lbs...sick weight for me. I was on a 26er that weighed around 28.5 lbs.

Like the fork, like everything. I'm kinda a rookie so for me the thing is wicked!!!

Plan on racing in the next couple of months. I had ZERO issue w 1x10...well, would have been nice during the 'sprint' portion at end of track to have a few more teeth, but no biggy overall. Keep me posted.

I'm going to experiment more this weekend if it is dry! Sept is the hottest stickiest wettest month in Miami. But November to early June will be a BLAST on this sickass bike!

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    I've been a flyin and lovin my new ride!