Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Apr 2006

The Enduro SL Thread!

This will be the dedicated Enduro SL Thread. Go ahead... post your pics, test rides, and impressions.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Brown Large Enduro SL

Pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Nov 2006

30.55 lb (no pedals)
    Love everything about it, cannot wait to take it on its first real ride this weekend. I have not been this excited about a bike in a very long time.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    sweet reflectors!

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Those things were a beotch to get off, they make them tamper proof now a days. Had to usemy biggest flat head screwdriver
    but I am having trouble trying to figure out how to mount the kickstand.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Sweet bikes, can't wait for the feedback. Makes me wonder if I should've waited before pulling the trigger on my 07 Stump FSR Expert. The orange and poop brown both look sweet. Best luck with your new rides and let us know how they perform. Did either of you swap cassettes? I did that on the stump and that put a major dent in the weight. The stock cassette is like an anchor.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CHSAD
    Sweet bikes, can't wait for the feedback. Makes me wonder if I should've waited before pulling the trigger on my 07 Stump FSR Expert. The orange and poop brown both look sweet. Best luck with your new rides and let us know how they perform. Did either of you swap cassettes? I did that on the stump and that put a major dent in the weight. The stock cassette is like an anchor.
    I have an XTR cassette in that toolbox. I will throw it on when i get a chance.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    That's awesome. I got a cheap deal on a sram 990 so I threw that on the stump. It made a pretty big difference. I never fully realized the diff. in weight simple cassette can make until I went from a deore to an xt on my last stump fsr. I keep drooling over these enduro's

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Wow..really sweet rides.. I hope you get a chance to put them through their paces and report back...

The Other Dude
    I cant wait, i will be part of this thread tomorrow.........SL Pro
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004
    I'll be here soon I hope, Well done Jut8 I'll have a few questions to ask you in a few days.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Jut 8 you are crazy! Post a pic as soon as you get it home. Are you selling your SX? I can't wait to ride one of these.

3xv
    mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Me likey!! Give us an update when you guys get it through it's paces.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    which FRAME SIZE did you choose

I`m 5' 11" height and 33" inseam?
    specialized and my LBS told me to choose "L"

Quote Originally Posted by playbike

That sounds about right.. I am 5'11" and have a 32" inseam and all L Spec bikes I have ridden fit me great...

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by playbike

you need a Large.
    I am 5'11' and my pants and the large feels perfect on me. My epic was a L and it fit great too.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I am 5'10 with a 30.5 inch inseam. Size Medium.

The Other Dude

Ok, here they are!

Ok, here a my pics to add to the party!

I got a Pro in a medium, I am 5'10" with a 32" inseam, i ride a large epic, but the medium seemed to fit me better than the large in this case. Here are the pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

Quote Originally Posted by jut8
    Ok, here a my pics to add to the party!

I got a Pro in a medium, I am 5'10" with a 32" inseam, i ride a large epic, but the medium seemed to fit me better than the large in this case. Here are the pics:
    Wow!

It looks sweet indeed!

Yet another beauty to that sweet stable of yours!

The Other Dude
    Yeah, i had to have it, i sold my SX Trail frame to get the funds.....Im gonna miss that bike, but i know i am going to love this one! I am selling the rest of the parts from the SX trail on eBay as we speak....the bike hasent made to my house yet, but i gave enough to the shop owner that he said i can call it mine. All my eBay stuff should end on sunday....then its on my way to take it home! Too bad we have snow here......I guess a trip up to Rays will be in order!

1:18
    Nice one! Don't forget to add it in your signature

We're curious to hear some ride reports.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    That bike rocks! Can't wait for the report. You need to update your list of bikes at the bottom of your posts. Since I got the new stumpy an enduro isn't going to happen. Have to settle on the some new carbob pro shoes....

Work Hard, Play Harder
    Quote Originally Posted by jut8
    Yeah, i had to have it, i sold my SX Trail frame to get the funds.....Im gonna miss that bike, but i know i am going to love this one! I am selling the rest of the parts from the SX trail on eBay as we speak....the bike hasent made to my house yet, but i gave enough to the shop owner that he said i can call it mine. All my eBay stuff should end on sunday....then its on my way to take it home! Too bad we have snow here......I guess a trip up to Rays will be in order!

I saw some of your posts about your SX Jut. It seemed like you loved that thing. I'm surprised you let her go out of all the other bikes you have.
    06 Rocky Mountain ETSX - Full XTR, Fox Shox, Crossmax XL Wheels

The Other Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette
    Nice one! Don't forget to add it in your signature

We're curious to hear some ride reports.
    I just added it.......i was limited to 250 characters, so i had to drop a few off the list

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    We just got one in today. It was a large and weighed in at 30.8 with plastic platforms. Im 6 1 with a 31 inch inseam and the large felt good. The only concern is stem length for me, it felt longer than I'd like it to. I really like the cable routing and the front derailer on that bike.
    Ride report from the field is if you want a stump jumper this is no reason not to buy the SL. Thats coming from a coworker who rides an Epic, he took it (the sl) on a four hour ride at SBCU. The fork is solid, a prototype non-sbi branded (x-fusion?) was in town last year, and we tested it for more than it was ever intended.

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast