mtbr member

enduro sl frame weight

I did a search and came up with ziltch! So does anyone out there know what their 07,08 enduro sl frame weighs? Alu frames only please, I can't afford carbon.

Wait, what!?
    The Expert and Pro models are 29.xx pounds, but thats all I've got. No idea how much the frame ways on its own,

on a routine expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by stylie
    I did a search and came up with ziltch! So does anyone out there know what their 07,08 enduro sl frame weighs? Alu frames only please, I can't afford carbon.
    A little under 7 lbs (small frame) including ft. derailleur, headset, and seatpost qr.
    Last edited by Marshall Willanholly; 12-07-2007 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Mixed up two frames I was weighing.

Dirt Junkie

'08 Medium SL Comp

When I got my warranty replacement the naked frame and rear shock for my 08' SL Comp Medium was 5.6 lbs. No headset, bottom bracket, seatpost clamp.or seatpost, or front derailer.

This was according to the Bike shop before the build up.

Rock

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    2007 Frame L (incl. seat post clamp, shock, chainstay protector, headset) - 2900g

mtbr member
    Thanks for the info my fellow riders, you have been a great help.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Enduroblood
    The Expert and Pro models are 29.xx pounds, but thats all I've got. No idea how much the frame ways on its own,
    I know scales may differ, I weighed 2 experts (brand new 07 and 08), and I came up with 30.7 and 30.3. The 08 is slightly lighter due to the fork, brakes and a few small things. The 07 s-works on the same scale is 28.7 (with pedals), kind of dissappointing for a carbon frame to me. Specialized claims 27?