Purveyor of Trail Tales!
    Aug 2005

New question here. ENDURO SL EXPERT - Are the Small Frames Available?

Hi Folks,

Has anyone seen a Small frame for the Enduro SL Expert in the shops yet? If so, do you think the stand over height would be acceptable for a 5í 2Ē women?

Thanks,

Michael
    If you can't keep the rubber side down......at least smile for the camera!

Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004
    Not sure if your from the States, but there's no shipment of the smalls into he UK and they dont really know when, their only air frieighting m and l sizes so far next week.

Purveyor of Trail Tales!
    Aug 2005

... and if we just ... Busted!

Quote Originally Posted by catnash
    Not sure if your from the States, but there's no shipment of the smalls into he UK and they dont really know when, their only air frieighting m and l sizes so far next week.
    Hi catnash,

Yeah, you guessed itÖfrom the States and clueless that anyone else than Americans would be reading an international forum. Actually, itís worse in that Iím from California and everyone knows thatís the center of the universeÖ.isnít it? Thanks for taking a moment to reply and good luck getting some small frames in your neck of the woods.

Thanks again,

Michael

Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004
    Hey Michael, I just noticed there's small Experts in the UK should be in the states, Spesh UK state my small pro will be landing in appx 2-3 weeks.

Purveyor of Trail Tales!
    Aug 2005

Upset Small frame is available here too.

Quote Originally Posted by catnash
    Hey Michael, I just noticed there's small Experts in the UK should be in the states, Spesh UK state my small pro will be landing in appx 2-3 weeks.
    Hi catnash,

Thanks for the update. My LBS says they can only get one if I pay for it in advance. Since Iím buying it for my 5í 2Ē wife who hasnít even sat on one yet Iím disinclined to do so. I know she fits a small 2006 Enduro with a stand over height of 705mm. The small 2007Enduro SL has a stand over height of 742mm. My handy dandy converter software tells me that is 1.46 inches taller. I need to see her on a bike before purchasing. Would you mind sharing how tall you are and how you calculated that the small frame would work for you?

Thanks again,

Michael

Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004
    HI

I've just measured and at most I'm 5'4.5" I used to be 5'6 when I started mountain biking but over the years lost height a bit. I made a mistake of buying a medium stumpjumper 2001 fsr once and realised after a while I was a small frame type of person. I am an odd shape though seem to have long legs and long arms...
    I had a yeti 575 small once and cant remember for the life of me what stand over that had. I have the small enduro until the pro arrives and I'd say I'm skilled enough now not to worry too much about dismounting badly. (I hope)