mtbr member
    Feb 2007

Enduro/Pitch decision - your opinion please!

Right, so I'm looking to get my first FS and have decided to go down the AM route (other half just got a Camber Elite) - was pretty set on a Reign but the Specializeds just seem to fit me so much better...!

Of the following options, which would YOU choose, and why? They're all coming in at about the same budget btw..

1. 2010 Enduro Comp with MoCo damper in the Lyric (my preferred choice but only one left in the country in my size and I may not have the funds in time to get it)
    2. 2010 Pitch Pro with Fox 36 TALAS 160mm fork and upgraded wheelset (Superstar Switch/AM-490)
    3. 2011 Pitch Pro, stock
    4. 2009 Enduro Expert, stock

I'm going round in circles!

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I can't help in the Enduro vs Pitch, although I imagine the Enduro is the way to go.

If you get the Pitch, I would definitely go with option #2, or something similar. I don't think you would be disappointed.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    If you can get the new Enduro frame that would definitely be the best choice. The '09 Enduro Expert has WAY better components than the Pitch Pro. If you can't get the '10 I would absolutely go with the '09 Enduro Expert. Better components on virtually the same frame.