EB1
    mtbr member
    Mar 2006

Enduro Expert Gold

I know it's not the carbon wonder frame but it looks sweet and the little bit of parking lot and curb hucking I got in it rides pretty nice. Pictures are in Bicycle Centers in Everett Washington check um out if your in Everett or Silver Lake. All of the suspension adjustments have a positive feel and noticable difference when changed. The bike feels quick at the pedals and handles very light. I'm about 220lbs and there is definately enough dampning adjustment for me. FSR rear end bla bla you know it works. About that fork, the thing I feel is wrong with it hhhhmmmmm not broken in and it's not mine

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    man that looks sweet!
    Salsa Dos Niner SS

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Thanks for taking those pics, that orange ano colour looks great!

Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004
    Cheers for the pictures, the colour is a real stunner, enough to stand out easily from other bikes. I like the O ring on the fork stanchion, saves wasting zipties. That mud clearance wont be a problem for me as I can now see what I needed to see.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Looks Killer !!!!

Any one have a pic of the brown ano in a real photo? The web page doesnt look so hot but every one says its not that bad.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Wow, that is sweet! Personally I would let them run for a year, get all the kinks worked out and get an 08. If you can wait that is! The weight will drop with a new cassette. Then add a carbon post if you must, or maybe bar. Sweet bike!

EB1
    mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    One last (terrible pic) for those interested. While it most definately is not a DH/huck bike check out the ISCG tabs, Specialized put those there for a reason not to mention that head tube. This bike is built to take at least some amount of bashing by design. My source says about as much as last years Enduro......maybe more