Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Enduro Expert EVO 2012 vs 2013/2014

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  tsefreeflow 
#1 ·
Ok I am thinking of selling my '12 Expert Evo for a 2013 because I ride the hell of out my trails with little regard for rocks, jumps, decents etc... I just ride the hardest I can on the hardest of trails I can find. I really like the idea of a slacker HT and longer travel. Plus my '12 has an air shock instead of the coil and I would like a coil. I asked about getting the coil for my '12 on here but at $600 I might be looking to get the '13 instead, if I can find one. I want to take my bikes on DH trails as well, but around here it is a good drive to a really good DH trail so a full-on DH bike would be a waste I think (otherwise I would get a TR450 :thumbsup:). What do you all think? anyone who has ridden both and can vouch for the ride differences? And besides my aggressive nature I still pedal my '12 up everything and would do the same on the '13.
Thanks

#2 ·
Well, I guess it is a mute point now as I just ordered the 2014 Enduro Expert Evo :thumbsup:. I just could not resist I guess, so I now will find my answer for myself lol. I should be getting it in a week. Now I gotta sell my '12 Enduro Expert Evo and I hate selling bikes. Such a PITA.
Well it's good I am not married as I would probably be in the dog house :nono:.

ps. mmmmm Ohlins shock lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.