mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Which Enduro bearing kit?

I purchased a black ano 06 FSR SJ Pro M4 FRAME w shock only and I am trying to buy an Enduro bearing kit to replace all brgs. Kits options are for either 120mm or 130mm which has more bearings.

I am confused as to which kit I need by looking at the manuals on the Specialized site. The 120 manual shows a Fox Triad shock and regular brakes.
    The 130 manual shows disc brakes and the Fox R w Brain fade but is a carbon frame.

My frame is M4 w brain fade and disc. Can anyone tell me which frame this is and which Enduro kit I need? Many thanks in andvance. The below link is shos pics of my bike as I built it.

http://forums.mtbr.com/specialized/dedicated-thread-show-off-your-specialized-bike-234903-5.html#post2327571

Emu's Taste Like Chicken
    Jan 2004
    Email enduro bearings, I bought the kit back in November, went to install lin January and had the wrong bearings. In talking with enduro bearings, he thinks we (I have an 06 SH also) need the 120mm bearings. He may have an update to that as I sent him the PDF for that frame. You want the 10 bearing kit.