mtbr member
    Jul 2006

E150 forks already faulty & poor warranty support

Had the Enduro SL Expert now for 5 weeks and already the forks have a fault. I have no control over the damping, it's as though the dial isn't connected internally.

I was told at the time of purchase that each UK dealer would have a spare pair of forks, due to the Specialized wanting to keep on top of any potential teething problems with the own brand forks. This would then enable them to swap the forks over and get me the bike back until the forks had been replaced.

I'm now told they don't have a spare set and the will need to go back to speacialzed. That was Monday of this week and still I have heard nothing.

Not a great start as have only had a dozen or so rides so far.

Anyone else had any problems?

http://forums.mtbr.com/images/smilies/nono.gif

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    bummer on that... maybe you LBS can get you a loaner??? so that you keep riding at least...

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Sl fork

Hey, my fork died after 50 miles. Specialized replaced it with a new fork. I had my bike back the next day. I haven't had a chance to ride it, rain today and last wednesday. I'll let you know how it holds up once I've logged some miles on it. Sorry to hear you are having bad luck with yours.

Large member
    Hi Johniboy - who's the dealer? Did they a least lend you a fork to keep you moving? Maybe a call to Spesh might speed things up a bit?