mtbr member
    Sep 2005

DT Swiss EX200 - Enduro 2005

Ive finally managed to find an airshock for my ageing 2005 enduro that I think I'll be happy with. This seems perfect snd with the added shock lockout I can see climbing improving a lot. Question is, what bushings do I need to order for it. Im a little clueless in that regard but I've spent a long time looking into getting the right shock due to the unique eye to eye of 222 and stroke length of 63.5. There is an exact fit in the shock I am looking at.

There is a list here and am unsure which to order. I am ordering the shock via my uncle in Oregon (240) from Jenson Bikes and Ill probably get the bushings from Chain Reaction (I am in the UK).

If some one could help me I'd appreciate it as my Wales trip starting on the 9th of July is getting closer and closer.

Make her shine again please!

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Well I pulled the trigger - Shock should be with me in less than a week. Ill let you guys know how I get on.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    I am currently ridding an Enduro Expert 2005 on which I have to change the rear shock. As you did, I am thinking to the DT Swiss EX200.

Will you recommend it to me? What is your advice regarding this shock on your Enduro? In case of positive answer, could you helping me to retreive correct bushing please?

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Hi did you get the DT Swiss EX 200 to work on your '05 Enduro. I have that bike and am having a hard time finding a shock.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gamrmf View Post
    Hi did you get the DT Swiss EX 200 to work on your '05 Enduro. I have that bike and am having a hard time finding a shock.

Thanks

Hi,
    I finally installed a fox Float R that perfectly feet on the bike. However, beginning of 2012, I purchased a new bike Spicy Lapierre to replace my Enduro 2005. Since I am not using this bike anymore, I can sell you the Float R (used for only a couple of months). If you interested, contact me on my private email (adrien.delhaise at gmail.com).

Good luck !
    Adrien

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigur View Post
    Hi,
    I finally installed a fox Float R that perfectly feet on the bike. However, beginning of 2012, I purchased a new bike Spicy Lapierre to replace my Enduro 2005. Since I am not using this bike anymore, I can sell you the Float R (used for only a couple of months). If you interested, contact me on my private email (adrien.delhaise at gmail.com).

Good luck !
    Adrien
    Hi Adrien, I am having the same issue as others looking for a rear shock for my Enduro. How on earth did you find a Float R with those dimensions? If that other fella' didn't take you up on that offer, I will! I hope you see this!

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by josh226 View Post
    Hi Adrien, I am having the same issue as others looking for a rear shock for my Enduro. How on earth did you find a Float R with those dimensions? If that other fella' didn't take you up on that offer, I will! I hope you see this!
    Here is a pic of shorck monted on the bike... Still to sell if someone interrested
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DT Swiss EX200 - Enduro 2005-20121024_210927.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0