Thread: Done Deal!!

evilbanks

Good job! Done Deal!!

After months of research and waiting I finally decided to make a purchase. What did I buy? A brand spankin' new 2007 Enduro SL Pro! Well, actually I partially made a purchase; I put down $1500 with the rest to follow next week. There is no huge rush because here in the Salt Lake City area we still have plenty of snow covering the trails. Anyway, I just wanted to report in and let everyone know about my purchase.........Now I just can't wait to actually ride it on some dirt!
    Last edited by b_banks; 02-13-2007 at 06:55 AM.

SXtreem now
    Congrats on your purchase. The new SL's are beautiful!! Where did you get it?

evilbanks
    Thanks! I got it at Canyon in Draper..........They have always treated me well there.

mtbr member

great choice

Hey you picked a great bike. Did you get the reddish colored one?
    I was able to ride one around the lot by my LBS and I cant wait for a few to hit the trail and give a ride report.
    I think you made a great choice.

evilbanks
    Yeah I got the red one, I really liked the brown color of the Expert but I was set on getting the Pro..........it is just so damn nice!
    twitter.com/evilbanks

Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004
    You lucky bugger, have had mine on order for ages, trying to get the pros into the uk and in black and in small is nigh on impossible....

evilbanks
    Yeah man, I just brought it home on Saturday, rode around my cul de sac and wished it wasn't so snowy and muddy everywhere!
    twitter.com/evilbanks