Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Did you pay MSRP for Stump Jumper FSR 29?

4K views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  Nods Dad 
#1 ·
I have a shop that is selling the SJ at the $3000 msrp just like the site and they told me that Specialized are so in demand that they sell for MSRP, not a cent lower.

#31 ·
Keep in mind that I ride quite a bit probably around 8-10 hours per week almost all on trail so I can rack up a lot of use in the 1 year warranty period. I also ride rocky terrain that is hard on bikes. So I know that I have more problems then average. Im just saying there is value in the warranty its not just something that comes with the bike that nobody ever uses. If its not better then 40% off msrp new might be a better option.

#34 ·
Went to a dealer Saturday in DC that had Carbon Comp Stumpy 29's marked down to $2799. CRAZY. Said that specialized had just released a "list" of bikes to blow out and most of them were carbons. My buddy is snagging one up quickly! Be on the lookout!

#36 ·
It was the 2013...the black and white one. Killer deal. He lead us to believe that the list was "out" on which bikes needed to be blown out and had an abundance of stock leftover from Specialized. If you are shopping for a leftover, I think the time is NOW. They had the bike in M, L and XL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.