Thread: DHX Air setup

mtbr member

DHX Air setup

Hi all,

Just bought a 2006 SWorks enduro. Really impressed so far. On the front I have a pike 454 air u-turn, with that it gives riders weight compared to air pressure needed for initial sag setup. Is there some guideline for the DHX Air? I weigh around 200lb

I would like to post a picture but am not sure how to?

Thanks

If the photo is on here I have sussed it - if not I am still struggling - lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Most things in life have the power that you give them, so choose wisely what you choose to give power to.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    2 things
    in answer to your question i weigh the same and i run about 160-180 psi for about 25% sag started putting more in as it blew through its travel on a 2 foot drop to flat at 160 have also increased the bottom out by about half a turn still playing with it
    and no 2 how are you finding the combo of that fork and frame setup im thinking of getting the pike air-u

mtbr member
    I have only managed to get out on it once as I have been full of flu, got out saturday. probably shouldnt have as I felt rotten - but the bike felt great! didnt really test the fork much but all in all so far I am impressed.
    Most things in life have the power that you give them, so choose wisely what you choose to give power to.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I recently changed over to a DHX Air from the 5th Air. I weigh about 160 lb, running 170psi in the main air chamber, 125psi in the boost valve ( I changed the boost valve back to normal using the scraeder valve) and running the bottom out half way in with about 4 turns of propedal. The suspension feels balanced with the Float 36 on the front.
    Uses up all the travel, but can't feel it bottom out on 4' drops. Cheers