Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Vitamin Bike Added
    Reputation: MTBCanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011

    Derailleur hanger for a 2008 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert

    Snapped the hanger for my RD today. It's an 08 SJ FSR Expert. Can't seem to get a straight answer from the archive or google. Does anyone know what the part is that I'm after? !hanks in advance!
    Keep the rubber side down

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Nice chart, I hadn't seen that before.

    Your bike uses the most common RD hanger on recent Specialized bikes, known as Spec. No. 65 or 4021. I have five bikes that use this RD hanger in my family.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts